Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul25

Green smoothies or fibresure?

Im taking a liver detox tea, and want to be taking some fibre so it hopefully doesnt push all the crap back to my skin. Would it be best to take fibresure, which is a fibre supplement, or drink green smoothies? Or would i be able to do both?

When i took fibresure before i think it did help, but i want to be getting a more healthy diet so i was thinking green smoothies, but i didnt know if they would have the same effectiveness as the fibresure?

Fibersure is just a fructan, a long chain fructose molecule. Their main selling point, that it doesn't gel up your glass of water, is a prime reason to use something else. The main point of taking a soluble fiber is for it to form a gel in your system. It's that gelling mechanism that slows how quickly the sugars and carbs you eat enters your blood stream as glucose. If it doesn't gel, that benefit is absent.

Okays, would drinking a green smoothie do the job then? Or wouldnt it be helpful in this case of what i want it for.

i would go for the green smoothies....they are suppost to help your skin a lot too. i've been drinking them for 2 days and have already noticed my hair and nails looking better....still waiting for my skin to follow haha. but yeah...they have lots of fiber and minerals so take that route