Find results in...
embarr

Advice before I go off and buy this...

Here's what I was thinking of trying:

Nature Made Calcium and Magnesium with Zinc Mineral Supplement, Premium Tablets

Calcium 333.0 mg

Magnesium 133.0 mg

Zinc 5.0 mg

You're supposed to take it three times daily and I don't get that much zinc or calcium (I'm an occasional vegetarian/vegan) in my diet so I thought I'd give it a try. I've also heard good things about evening primrose oil to help with hormonal acne but then again I've also heard that it doesn't help at all. Advice?

Here's what I was thinking of trying:

Nature Made Calcium and Magnesium with Zinc Mineral Supplement, Premium Tablets

Calcium 333.0 mg

Magnesium 133.0 mg

Zinc 5.0 mg

You're supposed to take it three times daily and I don't get that much zinc or calcium (I'm an occasional vegetarian/vegan) in my diet so I thought I'd give it a try. I've also heard good things about evening primrose oil to help with hormonal acne but then again I've also heard that it doesn't help at all. Advice?

Even at 3 times a day the zinc probably isn't going to help much. Try 50-60mg per day. I don't think calcium or magnesium have a significant effect on improving acne unless your deficient for some reason. (I'm not even sure if a deficiency could cause acne in most individuals...people tend to think that a deficiency in any vitamin/mineral will cause acne for some reason....I don't buy that)