Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

help with ballet flats

I currently dont have any ballet flats. Most of my shoes are athletics shoes. Ive seen people wear ballet flats that are just adorable. Where do you buy yours? Can you all post a pic of pairs you own? :)

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/shoes/juni...loral+Flats.jsp

I have a few pairs of this type...I have a pair of white eyelet ones, and a pair of black ones...so they look similar to these(but not this exact pair). I LOOOVE them...so comfy

I have a couple other pairs from random other places..but got them last summer, etc..so they aren't out in stores anymore.

I got an adorable pair from old navy from my cousin and they are adorable. I'll look and see if they've still got a picture up. Then I also have a pair from American Eagle, and I'm working on getting I think.. 2-3 more pairs soon? Flats have become my new favorite shoe style. :redface:

My old navy flats look something close to this, but they are black.

The shoe's I got from American Eagle.

I've saw a few cute pairs at... pacsun, payless, ebay sells them pretty cheap if your willing to go there, uhm.. let's see. Kohls, Macy's.

I got an adorable pair from old navy from my cousin and they are adorable. I'll look and see if they've still got a picture up. Then I also have a pair from American Eagle, and I'm working on getting I think.. 2-3 more pairs soon? Flats have become my new favorite shoe style. :redface:

I've saw a few cute pairs at... pacsun, payless, ebay sells them pretty cheap if your willing to go there, uhm.. let's see. Kohls, Macy's.

I love the second pair!

I have a few pairs of this type...I have a pair of white eyelet ones, and a pair of black ones...so they look similar to these(but not this exact pair). I LOOOVE them...so comfy

I have a couple other pairs from random other places..but got them last summer, etc..so they aren't out in stores anymore.

I love the second pair!

I haven't looked there, but, as long as it's a pair you'd like that's all that really matters. :D I'm a little low on funds at the moment so I'm having to go to cheaper places.

I prefer loafer type shoes or even moccassins to ballet flats. They're versatile. Ballet flats are ok but remind me of the early 80's and I never bought any of those flats back then, either. :D

I prefer loafer type shoes or even moccassins to ballet flats. They're versatile. Ballet flats are ok but remind me of the early 80's and I never bought any of those flats back then, either. :D

I currently dont have any ballet flats. Most of my shoes are athletics shoes. Ive seen people wear ballet flats that are just adorable. Where do you buy yours? Can you all post a pic of pairs you own? :)

Ooooh I just adore ballet flats! :wub: Besides a few cute pairs of sandals, they're about all I wear. (I live in hot, muggy Florida, so there really aren't many other choices. :lol: )

This right here is currently my favorite pair of flats that I own. I have them in red.

The two you bought from Dillards are absolutely adorable! I want those too :lol: The TH ones are ugly though lol I do wear mostly athletic shoes but what Im saying is I want more dressy shoes, expensive ones like the one you paid for yours not ugly $30-$49 ones

The "peekaboo toe" and sling-back styles are very popular for ballet flats this season. I just recently bought this pair in gold, and I love it to death.

You said, however, that you normally wear athletic shoes. You can easily find chic flats that don't sacrifice comfort. They're just as cute, and they feel more like an athletic type of shoe. This pair by Betsey Johnson is adorable, as is this pair from Tommy Hilfiger.

I hope I helped! :D You really can't go wrong with flats.

I got these as my wedding shoes-SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute and SOOOOOOOOOO comfy! But I don't get to wear them yet...have to wait until after the wedding-can't wait!

Oh damn-that link shoes all the styles...I got the bronzy-colored ones

The two you bought from Dillards are absolutely adorable! I want those too :lol: The TH ones are ugly though lol I do wear mostly athletic shoes but what Im saying is I want more dressy shoes, expensive ones like the one you paid for yours not ugly $30-$49 ones

Haha ooooh! :shock: I thought you just wanted a comfy pair of flats. (I need to learn to read more carefully.) Well in that case, you should be able to go crazy at Dillards! :lol: Dillards has some of the prettiest ballet flats available for a fraction of the cost of Nordstrom's styles.

That being said, I can't help being tempted every time I walk into walk into Nordstrom. :shifty: I've had my eye on this pair and this pair for the longest time.

Haha ooooh! :shock: I thought you just wanted a comfy pair of flats. (I need to learn to read more carefully.) Well in that case, you should be able to go crazy at Dillards! :lol: Dillards has some of the prettiest ballet flats available for a fraction of the cost of Nordstrom's styles.

That being said, I can't help being tempted every time I walk into walk into Nordstrom. :shifty: I've had my eye on this pair and this pair for the longest time.