Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yeahhh

On-The-Spot to Dan's BP

I just got Dan's BP today, and used it tonight,(Ive been on regimen with OTS for 3.5 monthes) Full two pumps, I didnt moisturize until about 3 hours later to see what BP looked like, and it didnt seem to dry and looked good not dry or shiny, does anyone go without moisturizing during the day, it seems fine without it. Thanks

Dan's BP is a lot gentler and less drying than NOTS, mostly because the oil absorbers in NOTS can have a drying effect on skin. I also find that when I use Dan's BP there is less of a need to moisturize, and will sometimes leave out this step during the day if my skin seems hydrated enough after the BP absorbs. If you decide not to moisturize during the day, be sure to moisturize at night. It's important to moisturize regularly while on the regimen to prevent your skin from getting dehydrated.

As an added tip, if you have oily skin you may still want to keep NOTS on hand to use on your forehead and nose. Unfortunately Dan's BP doesn't contain oil absorbers (which is why his product is so gentle), so you may notice more oil than before.

I actually blend the 2 products in the palm of my hand before applying to my forehead and nose. The blend feels, absorbs, and dries like Dan's BP but contains the oil absorbers I need to keep oil under control.

Hope this helps. Good luck! :D