Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest yankeemix

Why Do I breakout around the same areas all the time!!

Guest yankeemix

I always break out along my jawline every other week. All the time..Why?? And every other week on my forehead - like 1 or 2 pimples.. And the thing is.. it's the same areas all the time..Why? A lot of the times when after those areas have cleared up or starting to go away. I'm thinking yes I finally beat it. Then about 5 days later I feel those areas itching and I itch. Then by the next day or two pimples start forming. But there are times when I don't feel I need to itch and they still start to form again. Its the same cycle over and over again.

My other problem is spots. They take too too long to fade. WHY??

Ok one I was that I was taking Centrum Multi-vitamins but I lost them so I have to buy a new one...I am trying to eat better and drink water but I don't drink 8 glasses a day. I sometimes drink ACV with water in the mornings - but that's when I feel like drinking it.

This is what I am using - Now before anybody says anything. I have been using this for about 3 months now. So yes it does eliminate pimples and there are times when my pimples are gone and it looks like I am on the path to clear skin. There are times that I rarely have pimples just the spots that I am still trying to fade away. So these products do work at time that is why I have been using it for that long. My face doesn't feel oily throughout the day. I always had problems with breakout before using these products and to be honest they have made my skin look a lot better then previous products. But I do breakout just like how I explained above.

Products:

Morning and Night

Sea Breeze Naturals Foaming Face Wash

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=21228

Sea Breeze Astringent, Original Formula

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=10210

Sea Breeze Naturals Hydrating Moisturizer

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=21503

I use this from time to time

Max Factor Imported Cosmetic Sponge 117

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=10294

But what I do is after I wash my face with the face wash I massage my damp face with this sponge. I use water and this sponge to massage away dead skin cells if any are left. This is something new I am trying. But remember I still had this problem with my jawline breakout before I started this.

Thanks for reading this. Any advice or thoughts!!!

Age and gender can be factors in where you break out, according to one dermatologist I saw. I tend to get acne on my jawline, as well as the sides of my face (particularly the temple area) and sometimes my neck (below my ears), and I was told this is a typical breakout pattern for a woman in her 30s in relation to her hormonal fluctuations during this decade.

I got alot more frontal acne in my teens and 20s.

Not sure if this helps.

Guest yankeemix
Age and gender can be factors in where you break out, according to one dermatologist I saw. I tend to get acne on my jawline, as well as the sides of my face (particularly the temple area) and sometimes my neck (below my ears), and I was told this is a typical breakout pattern for a woman in her 30s in relation to her hormonal fluctuations during this decade.

I got alot more frontal acne in my teens and 20s.

Not sure if this helps.

Yea thanks for responding...