Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
i am just livin my life

i need to find out the name of a treatment for removing acne marks

Recommended Posts

ok so this summer im going to get a treatment done its for the dark red marks left behind by

old acne so i was wondering what the treatment was called i have to go to a DERM. and the doctor is going to dry out my face bad

does this sort of treatment sound familiar?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes