Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have used this one for about 2 months (still am using it) i find that it works fine, i still break out like 1 or 2 sports a month, however i break out much less than when i was using other products. i did stop using it for a few weeks (i ran out) and after about 4 days later i broke out with about 6 spots in one day 3 of them still have not cleared up :(. however my skin does have bad patches and this may have just been one of them and had nothing to do with not using the product anymore, im not realy dumb enough to stop using it again to find out. . . .

you should note that if you do buy this you only need to use a little bit, when i started using it i was using alot of it and i used the bottle in like 2 weeks, the last bottle i had lasted around a month

im assuming you guys are situated in the UK. Lots of people have suggested Salicylic acid but i can't seem to find products that contain it. My pharmacist said that we dont sell it here :S

im assuming you guys are situated in the UK. Lots of people have suggested Salicylic acid but i can't seem to find products that contain it. My pharmacist said that we dont sell it here :S

is that like a skin peel treatment or some kind of cream/lotion? and if they dont sell it in the uk then it prob does work, because thats my luck, i find America has access to alot of products that we dont :(

is that like a skin peel treatment or some kind of cream/lotion? and if they dont sell it in the uk then it prob does work, because thats my luck, i find America has access to alot of products that we dont :(

Salicylic acid is quite commonly used in products here, it's just not often advertised; you usually have to read the ingredients on the packaging to see if it's in there. Neutrogena has a good range of products containing it. The range is called Visibly Clear, and comes in orange packaging. Usually in Boots' section called "teenage or problem skin". Something like that anyway!

I've used the moisturiser and still use the exfoliating wash. It's good stuff, but don't use it with an BP products at the same time - it will irritate your skin. I used to use Salicylic acid in the morning and BP at night. Salicylic acid is also very similar to the active ingredient in aspirin, which some people use topically for acne. I'm a bit worried that your pharmacist didn't know that!