Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I go tomorrow for my 1st treatment of Blue Light w Levulan. I went tonight and got a microdermabrasion. I read that having a microdermabrasion treatment before the Levulan is applied enhances the results and may reduce the total number of treatments needed. I only went tonight because I had a gift certificate… otherwise I would have gotten it right before the treatment.

I hope I get good results with this… because it’s pretty much my last option!!!!

I go tomorrow for my 1st treatment of Blue Light w Levulan. I went tonight and got a microdermabrasion. I read that having a microdermabrasion treatment before the Levulan is applied enhances the results and may reduce the total number of treatments needed. I only went tonight because I had a gift certificate… otherwise I would have gotten it right before the treatment.

I hope I get good results with this… because it’s pretty much my last option!!!!

How did it go? I get it done on Thursday. It will be my first treatment. I am curious as to how long it takes to look "normal" so I can go back to work?

Guest Brooki

I had my first treatment a week and a half ago.. I'm having 4 spaced 3 weeks apart, and the first was kind of a "test" in a way, they did it for 3 minutes instead of 20. They didn't offer me a microdermabrasion before hand though.. should I ask about this? I'm seeing another dermatologist a week from today and having my second treatment the monday after that. If they do the microdermabrasion 3 days before hand, will the treatment results be better? Thanks!

I had my first treatment a week and a half ago.. I'm having 4 spaced 3 weeks apart, and the first was kind of a "test" in a way, they did it for 3 minutes instead of 20. They didn't offer me a microdermabrasion before hand though.. should I ask about this? I'm seeing another dermatologist a week from today and having my second treatment the monday after that. If they do the microdermabrasion 3 days before hand, will the treatment results be better? Thanks!

How did it go? I get it done on Thursday. It will be my first treatment. I am curious as to how long it takes to look "normal" so I can go back to work?