Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PureVanity

apple cider vinegar

i just bought a bottle of this stuff by bragg but im not sure about dosage and whatnot. and are you supposed to take this stuff with water or no water or? if anyone drinks this let me know how you take it so i can get good results :]]

i just bought a bottle of this stuff by bragg but im not sure about dosage and whatnot. and are you supposed to take this stuff with water or no water or? if anyone drinks this let me know how you take it so i can get good results :]]

I've only been taking it for a week, but I take 2 tablespoons, three times a day (after I've eaten something). I mix it with a moderate amount of water, maybe a quarter of an eight-ounce glass.

To both of you: take it 15 minutes before eating.

Is there a reason for that?

I do take ACV as well but after finishing my meal. What I normally do is to have 1 1/2 tablespoon of ACV or sometimes 2 in a glass of water. I also add 1 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. I drink this twice a day.

i think 2 tablespoons after everymeal might be overkill..i mix 1 tablespoon with orange juice after every meal and i thought that was overkill already.

and if your drinking ACV, you MUST dilute it with something...be it water or juice...drinking it strait will prolly mess up your teeth over a period of time and the acid burning everything its touching on the way down to your stomach isnt very good either.

and rakbs, any reason for taking ACV before eating? im in intrigued considering drinking acid/sour stuff on an empty stomach isnt very good for you.

This is one of those things that doesn't add up to me.

Vinegar is acetic acid. Undiluted it's highly corrosive. It's poison and can do you serious harm.

Please explain to me the twisted logic you have to apply to make it healthy after it's diluted and labeled as vinegar.

Don't take this as an attack against anyone. I just want to point out that when you apply some logic and reason many of the things we do in the name of health don't make sense.

The same goes with sea salt. You know you die of dehydration if you drink too much seawater. Take away the hydrating element (water), pack the dehydrating element into a box and it magically transforms into a health food.

My logic can't connect the dots...