Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice2k

TOTAL FOOD INTOLERANCE TEST = WOAH! NO MORE BLOATING , GAS , INFLAMATION / RED SKIN!!

Hello everyone!! I am one of old member on this website. So after Holistic Cure Acne I dont have anymore acne and no more oily skin..Why?? Maybe becouse 5-6 time liver flush , colon cleanse , clean diet no shit foods.. or even age related... I still get 1-2 zit or no a month but not anymore as before huge cystics everyday acne and no more oily skin... Wow White clean skin.. :dance: After all when I see other with acne even own young sister I want to help them explain holistic health and cleanses.. Anywyas..

After this all I still allways wanted to give Food intolerance test.. Becouse sometime (unknown foods other thing) I had bloating or gas... Even face flush.. woah.. .... :doh:

So I am was pretty sure I have food intolerance.

So lucky one day when I was in Turkey for business trip.. Ive seen on street Beauty Clinic For special skin care, peeling , asian methods and Food Intolerance test? Woah really in such a place? So Finnaly reading info about Food Intolerance test in their office ( About ImuPro 300/100) I said woah lets give a try.. They took only my blood about 2 tube .. woah alot.. And than ive said tommorow I am going back to own country.. And they said resultad would be for 10 days but we can send you by DHL and Pdf Short electron version by email .. Ive said no problem so finnaly after 10 days first Ive recived first email eletron version and after 2 days by DHL Test resultad that were like big book lol...

On Resultad I didnt have high rank intolerance and only few foods ... Example EGG? 3 level from 4... Recommend avoid from diet.. Yes I totaly stoped eating egg and everything include egg.. And woah no more gas , bloating.. NO INFLAMATION SKIN! face flush or red nose LOL ..I am was pretty sure I cant eat food that have egg even egg itself when I ate 1 egg than full day I feel it I ate tons egg.. Bloating yuk :doh: .... So I stoped eating.. My most problems digestion inflmation solved!!

So what is ImuPro 300/100

Introduction

The ImuPro300 test is the result of scientific studies, which have found a link between type III IgG allergy (food intolerance) and chronic ailments, such as:

Chronic gastro-intestinal problems: Irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, diarrhoea, flatulence

Skin problems such as neurodermatitis, psoriasis, acne

High blood pressure

Migraine and headaches

Obesity

AD(H)D (Attention Deficiency Hyperactivity Disorder)

.....to name but a few.

Studies have shown that approximately 45% of people have an intolerance to a food

or additive, the majority of those people are unaware that an intolerance exists.

The ImuPro300 test can detect intolerances to 272 different food types, through a simple blood test; it is the most comprehensive type III IgG allergy (food intolerance) test in Australia and New Zealand. Unlike other tests in the market place, the ImuPro300 test does not test for intolerance to foods in groups. When the blood is tested for intolerances to fish, for example, it is tested for intolerances to individual types of fish rather than fish as a whole. So your test results may detail that you have an intolerance to salmon but are free to eat any other type of fish. In this way your diet does not become too restrictive. Along with your test results you will be provided with a personalized food rotation plan and recipe book to help you to avoid, or limit your intake of the offending foods.

The Principle

The immune system is designed to protect the body from illness, to ensure this; the immune system produces antibodies, which recognise intruders within the body. The antibodies send messages to the immune system to alert it that an invasion is taking place. The exact same system is used in the laboratory, to detect intolerances to 272 different foods and additives.

Food components are obtained through a chemical procedure and are placed in test tubes, 272 test tubes are required to test for antibodies to 272 foods and additives. A minute amount of your blood is then added to each test tube, if an intolerance exists, antibodies will develop and will bind with the food or additive components. Sensitive measuring instruments determine the level of bound antibodies, thereby ascertaining the level of intolerance.

Results

The results, which you receive, will detail your level of intolerance to a particular food or additive.

Level 0 indicates that no intolerance exists.

Level 1-2 indicates that there is a low level intolerance.

Level 3-4 indicates that there is a strong intolerance.

Once an intolerance has been detected the offending food should be avoided for a set period of time. The period of avoidance depends on the reaction level measured. A weak reaction, level 1 or 2, would require that the offending food be avoided for 2 months. A level 3 reaction would require that the food be avoided for 6 months, while a level 4 reaction would require that the food be avoided for a year, in rare cases for a longer period.

Typical consequences are:

chronic diseases of unknown cause

chronic inflammation- joints glands thyroid

gastrointestinal complaints of all kinds- including chrohns coeliac disease irritable bowel syndrome

skin problems including acne eczema psoriasis

migraine/headache

psychological problems- including depression

chronic fatigue

weight gain/loss

fibromyalgia

http://www.imupro.com.au/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am attached Short/Normal version of Test Intolerance electron version. It is sure in turkish language but you can understand from food photos and how it is look like... The photos food shown on resultad I need avoid.. So eat less some avoid ...

So who has chance give a try do Food inltolerance test it is WORTH!!!! :):dance:

PS: Also sorry for my poor english .. :doh: IF anyone has question please ask!!! :dance:

short.pdf

mammadov.uzun.pdf

short.pdf

mammadov.uzun.pdf

Yeh It is worth to do!! :dance: At least I know now what I should eat and not.. I have now both resultad Allergy and Intolerance..

Pineapple , Banana , Kapari , Vanilla , Chicken Eggs , Camel Milk (LOL :shock: ) . Almond . Nor and so on..

Woah! need to get one of these done. :)

I read your post twice and I can't decipher what in the heck you are talking about.

Translation anyone?

Taco Sorry about my english. Subject is Food Intolerance Test (by ImuPro 300/100)

Check this website if you dont understand what I wrote:

http://www.imupro.com.au/

PS: I am also attached Own Test resultad ImuPro 300/100 on here.

I read your post twice and I can't decipher what in the heck you are talking about.

Translation anyone?

The website needs to give more information because it sounds like a scam.

For people not living near Sydney you have to go to a pathology center and have blood taken, THEN they don't even do anything with your blood they send it off to Germany, wtf.

Sounds like none of this applies to people living in the U.S. unless you want to spend a ton of money.

Yeah you might think it is look like scam. But finnaly I've done myself giving 2 tube blood and waiting 10 day to have resultad. And now I am dont eat foods that I am intolerance and allready seeing resultad!!

I think it is not important to do Food Intolerance test by ImuPro300/100. You can do in your country where testing Food Intolerance any good clinic. And I am pretty sure it is answer for many digestion problems and inflamation.

That's all :dance:

The website needs to give more information because it sounds like a scam.

For people not living near Sydney you have to go to a pathology center and have blood taken, THEN they don't even do anything with your blood they send it off to Germany, wtf.

Sounds like none of this applies to people living in the U.S. unless you want to spend a ton of money.

I think every country have clinics for Food Intolerance Test. Just look for it I am sure you will find.

do you know of anything thats similar to this i the states?

I would love to know what foods im sensitive to, but I wonder if these kind of tests are reliable...

I feel bloated after consuming bread... and I know it gives me acne, so I rarely eat it. other than that, Ive no clue, what Im allergic to... should try an elimination diet I guess.

After you eliminated those foods from your diet you stopped getting inflammation acne?

edit: WTF that test is 500 EUR thats crazy

Yes those kind of test are not cheap.. It is sux about price part ...

Veen I dont have acne problem anymore I just did this test to be sure which food I am intolerance. It was my wish to reach perfect health. So I gived try. Now I am rarely get bloat and no more red flush skin.

I pretty sure in your country there has clinics that do Food Intolerance test. Just check them you would find yourelf which one clinic is best.

I would love to know what foods im sensitive to, but I wonder if these kind of tests are reliable...

I feel bloated after consuming bread... and I know it gives me acne, so I rarely eat it. other than that, Ive no clue, what Im allergic to... should try an elimination diet I guess.

After you eliminated those foods from your diet you stopped getting inflammation acne?

Yes those kind of test are not cheap.. It is sux about price part ...

Veen I dont have acne problem anymore I just did this test to be sure which food I am intolerance. It was my wish to reach perfect health. So I gived try. Now I am rarely get bloat and no more red flush skin.

I pretty sure in your country there has clinics that do Food Intolerance test. Just check them you would find yourelf which one clinic is best.

Pics? You mean my pictures ? Ive uploaded new photos to my gallery.. I soon upload more photos big size if you need just phone cam sux..

Hi,

I'm very new to this website; I'm yet to update my details or anything!

Over the past year or two I've often thought about acne and it's relationship to food. Because of this I too have come across the ImmuPro website and it's service. I actually gave them a call and I would say that it does seem 100% legitimate. The problem for me, as others have stated, is the price.

I just want to ask, Melfice2k, have you continued to implement the suggestions the test gave you?

It has been some time since you made your first post and I'm eager to hear how it is going for you.

Many thanks,

H

^ Melfice2k was last seen here in December, 2008. You could try sending him a personal message. If he still uses the same e-mail account, that'll be your best bet to contact him.