Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I use Everyday Minerals and it works fine but I need a bit more coverage than it can provide within a reasonable time frame. I need a brand that doesn't contain any pore clogging ingredients and that provides super great coverage. The PUR minerals foundation looked great but their powders contain Bismuth...UGH! I am willing to learn about some other brands that would be good for me....Here is the list I use...

http://www.zerozits.com/Articles/acnedetect.htm

Clinique City Stick SPF 15 is really great. I use it as a concealer but it is meant as a foundation. I couldn't find an ingredient list but the second review at MUA said that it contained no bad ingredients according to the zero zits list:

MakeupAlley Reviews

What I do is use the City Stick to cover any spots and then use EM foundation all over.

This stick of yours sounds intriguing, I am considering it. Does it cover red marks well? Mine ares still fading...And it melds with your powder well and everything? I was actually considering getting PURminerals 4 in 1 foundation. It is a pressed powder but I am not sure about what kind of coverage it will provide! Is there any way to deduce the coverage level? They told me it looks like full coverage, but it is still sheer to medium...WTF?!

Wow!!!! I love this city stick. It blends my EM beautifully, and it is way quicker than blending the mineral concealer, which by the way - takes hours to get perfect. Thanks mucho for the suggestion!