Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GAHHHHH today...i am going through withdrawal symptoms from not having my cell..YES I AM ONE OF THOSE WHO SERIOUSLY THINK THAT THEIR UMBILICAL CORD IS ATTACHED TO THEIR PHONES....

I work by myself..and i left my phone on the table (w/ a magazine on top of it to cover it up) I was taking photos for this one lady and within 5 mins...someone stole my phone...

yes it is a steal worthy phone HTC TOUCH retail $500 (just like the iPhone but in my opinion so much better!!)

--today when i wanted to load my school files to my phone..i realize..SHIT i don't have it anymore......

Gah the person that stole my phone was caught on camera....i called her and contacted her..and asked for it backed ..i called her phone cuz our customers leave a phone number with us so we can contact them.(she got the nerve to steal my phone...and then come in a take pictures like nothing happened..and then apologize? )

--------I CAUGHT HER ON TAPE..and i asked for it back and i'm not getting it back.....

----------------the mall security called the cops (i don't see why) and i filed a theft report..that phone is now useless...pawn shops can't buy it..sprint is now allowed to activate it if someone tries too.....so i don't see why she needs to hold onto it..and get in more trouble...

...My parents are pissed and they want me to take her to a small claims court.........any advice on what i should do? should i just drop it and admit that i am stupid for being so trusting???? or should i take her down like a thief that she is???

I say press charges - or at least start the process. The thief will know you're serious and you can always back out later if you'd like to. Your parents are the ones who have dysfunctional attitudes. Someone stealing your lunch out of the office fridge - not a big deal. Someone stealing your 500 dollar phone - BIG DEAL!!!

I say press charges - or at least start the process. The thief will know you're serious and you can always back out later if you'd like to. Your parents are the ones who have dysfunctional attitudes. Someone stealing your lunch out of the office fridge - not a big deal. Someone stealing your 500 dollar phone - BIG DEAL!!!

The bitch stole your phone and won't give it back.

Take her to court!

haha oh no my parents are in total support of me pressing charges on her.....i just don't know where to begin..i called her..and told her she has 3 days to call me back and negotiate w/ me about my phone..or get ready to see me in court...and i made sure i called many times and left many messages so she get the point.....

Ok, if she isn't responding she is obviously not taking you seriously and thinks you are too meek to go through with your threats. I say teach her a lesson so she'll never have the nerve to do something so stupid again.

OMG

This is what you HAVE to do.

When/If you decide to Sue her.....

Call her up.... and ask her if she has met your friend named sue.

Then shout

SUES COMING TO GET YOUR MONEY!!

Ahahaha, i make myself laugh

Ok, if she isn't responding she is obviously not taking you seriously and thinks you are too meek to go through with your threats. I say teach her a lesson so she'll never have the nerve to do something so stupid again.

If you have the tapes to prove it I am pretty sure you can take her to small claims court. Civil cases only have to be proved within reasonable doubt (unlike criminal cases which have to be proved WITHOUT a doubt). So it is very reasonable it was her who took it based on the video tapes, other customers not nearing the table, etc. And either way, you really have nothing to lose by suing her. If anything, take her to the people's court and get on TV! (If you do, give me a shout out!)

If you have the tapes to prove it I am pretty sure you can take her to small claims court. Civil cases only have to be proved within reasonable doubt (unlike criminal cases which have to be proved WITHOUT a doubt). So it is very reasonable it was her who took it based on the video tapes, other customers not nearing the table, etc. And either way, you really have nothing to lose by suing her. If anything, take her to the people's court and get on TV! (If you do, give me a shout out!)

haha you will get a shout out..most definitely!!! but i don't think we have a people's court t.v here..it's nebraska...and i watched that tape liek 8 times and i know for a fact it was them..I KNOW FOR A FACT!! unless some phantom flew in and stole it w/o it being caught on tape.....I KNOW FOR A FACT..and it's making me so mad because they are sitting here lying in front of my face...I think i am going to sue for 700 ^_^ 500 for the phone 60-100 for court fees 50 for gas to drive down to anther city to grab a phone from my parents to have a phone to communicate with and the rest for troubling me and wasting my time..and also tuition (because my homework was on that phone and i couldn't hand them in on time)....

is that reasonable? or too much?

I don't understand why she can't be prosecuted criminally.

The problem with civil suits is that sometimes the judgements are unenforcable for a number of reasons. (Think OJ...Ron Goldman will never see all that he was awarded.)

The problem with civil suits is that sometimes the judgements are unenforcable for a number of reasons. (Think OJ...Ron Goldman will never see all that he was awarded.)

Punch'em in the crotch. But then you'd be sued.

Take'em to court. I don't give a shit how much my phone costs, it's still my phone and that ho took it.

Punch'em in the crotch.

Have you considered being a lawyer? That would make a great opening argument :clap:

By the way...VETERAN MEMBER!!!

Punch'em in the crotch.

Have you considered being a lawyer? That would make a great opening argument :clap:

Punch'em in the crotch.

hahahah LOL great opening argument!! haha HmMm i wonder if i didn't even win the case..you think they still get sent back to their country? saying they are illegal and all...??