Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
volcomskater

White spots under the skin.

I have little white spots all over the place, and i think they are under the skin. There not visable unless i sort of strech my skin. If i squeeze them white stuff comes out, wich is weird because i thought it was under the skin.

Well anyway what can i do to get rid of these, its not a big problem because its not visable, but i still want it gone.

I have about a hundred of them on my nose. I can only see them close up, they almost seem like they should be blackheads, but aren't. I can also feel them when I run my fingers along my nose.

Those masks temporarily get rid of them, and when I extract them, they come back within a day or two. I have no idea how to get rid of them either! I hope someone knows!

They are called Whiteheads. They are also considered non-inflamed acne. Same thing as a blackhead but the stuff inside has not been oxidized (it is a closed comedone) so therefore it does not turn black.

Treatment for them is a b#tch, I'm not gonna lie. You either need a retinoid (differin, retin-a) or you need to find an effective exfoliant. Good luck!

thanks heyo. i have been using retin-a for two weeks now (i also get inflamed acne on cheeks and a bit on forehead). i guess i always thought whiteheads were pustules for some reason. i'm going to start putting the retin-a on my nose and see if it keeps these damn pores unclogged.