Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanessa1989

what does accutane do to us??

You post questions like this all over this forum. If you have not read your ipledge and accutane info that you are supposed to and read all about the side effects listed then you should not be on Accutane. You obviously read this forum and there are plenty (read thousands) of posts about hairloss. (As well as hundreds of others about side effects people are experiencing). Get responsible and read about Accutane.

You post questions like this all over this forum. If you have not read your ipledge and accutane info that you are supposed to and read all about the side effects listed then you should not be on Accutane. You obviously read this forum and there are plenty (read thousands) of posts about hairloss. (As well as hundreds of others about side effects people are experiencing). Get responsible and read about Accutane.

There's a thread that's pages and pages long in this forum about why it causes hair loss. And why masturbating in the bath ruins your chances on accutane...

There's a thread that's pages and pages long in this forum about why it causes hair loss. And why masturbating in the bath ruins your chances on accutane...

masturbsting in the bath.......what??

Come on, we all know it was you to post those questions on a different account.

Come on, we all know it was you to post those questions on a different account.

hahaha i don't usually post or anything, i mostly just read through the accutane forums but this is so obvious that ferro just changed her member name to Vanessa1989, not that thats a big deal or a bad thing, ( i probably would to if i asked if masturbating in a bathtub decreases the effectiveness of accutane) but the same diction paranoid questions lead me to believe that.

am I right?? (notice the trademark multiple question marks)

hahaha i don't usually post or anything, i mostly just read through the accutane forums but this is so obvious that ferro just changed her member name to Vanessa1989, not that thats a big deal or a bad thing, ( i probably would to if i asked if masturbating in a bathtub decreases the effectiveness of accutane) but the same diction paranoid questions lead me to believe that.

am I right?? (notice the trademark multiple question marks)

Some snide posts set invisible.

Vanessa, all the poster was saying was that there are several posts about accutane and hair loss (among many other things). Look them up.

Vanessa, all the poster was saying was that there are several posts about accutane and hair loss (among many other things). Look them up.

okay i just didn't want to have to go through the 90 pgss of the other one when someone could have kindly asnswered my question

There is a rule about masturbating while on accutane?

NO!

vanessa, you could have already found the answer to your question. Did you search? Quit worrying/denying/whatever about what someone else says about you. Get over it, move on, do your research.

vanessa, you could have already found the answer to your question. Did you search? Quit worrying/denying/whatever about what someone else says about you. Get over it, move on, do your research.