Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PinkPhilosoFloyd

Your the directors cut of your life

We are socially programmed to live in this ego-realm. It starts with mainly neglecting the left side of the brain, from an early age. The left brain deals more with creativity like music, art, poetry and revolution.

On top of that, the media tells us what we need, what is cool, what we should be. We follow like sheep. The facet of illusion that blinds us from political moves.

Whether you believe me or not, we are headed toward fascist global state. And the funny thing is people aren't concerned. Theyre rapped up in what i like to call the directors cut of their life.

And thats what its come down to, people are stuck in their egoistic self-righteous vegetable states, and things like freedom aren't going to matter until we are in martial law or a HUGE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Than reality will slap you in the face.

1984, Big Brother is watching.

You may not see the invisible bars that shackle your potential and narrow your mind, but one day you will.

Alex Jones

Cure for Mind Control

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FIh_ipMERs

Ron Paul

Us Soldier Speaks Out

I wish I could show such interest in this topic, I have an essay due in on basically everything you just said.

That shocked me massivley. It shocked me even more when I was told Hitler used a very similar ploy except he flashed up actual pictures of rats. Bush looks to Hitler for his campiagn ideas yet was elected on the back of this shite??

I wish I could show such interest in this topic, I have an essay due in on basically everything you just said.

That shocked me massivley. It shocked me even more when I was told Hitler used a very similar ploy except he flashed up actual pictures of rats. Bush looks to Hitler for his campiagn ideas yet was elected on the back of this shite??

Keep following the white rabbit into the whole. Besides the fact that he is a front runner for Big Pharma's that make money off of the sick, hes in the Skull and Bones secret society. The very types of things JFK got murdered for trying to expose.

Listen to what the soldier says about Iraq. Watch all the vids.

No offense, IwishIwasclear, but aren't you a little over pre-occupied with this subject? All of your posts that I've seen so far today seem to mention the disintegration of the dollar etc. This is supposed to be a website where people gather to talk about acne, not politics. And it's sort of tedious when you keep saying the same thing, and telling people to watch the same Youtube videos, over and over again.

Again, no offense, but please could you try to tone it down a bit? Thanks.