Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amanda16

i have little red pimples everywhere!

i would say i have mild acne, but it looks much worse cause of the redmarks. also its probably pretty moderate in the fact that i get them all over my face.

its mostly just tiny red pimples that dont come to a head. once a week or once every couple weeks i get a big zit, but mostly just these small annoying ones.

any ideas on how to treat this?

ive tried BP. mostly just burns my skin. thats the reason for my redmarks i think

im not irratating my skin, most days i just wash it and use jojoba oil or aloe on it.

SA doesnt do much and neither did AHA...

also i exfoliate a few times a week too.

I would try to see a dermatologist. Are you sure these are pimples? I could be way off, but whenever someone says tiny red bumps, I think of rosacea. Some people have both.

I would try to see a dermatologist. Are you sure these are pimples? I could be way off, but whenever someone says tiny red bumps, I think of rosacea. Some people have both.

i went to a derm about a year ago, when it was at its worse. i slept on a floor of a hotel and the next week i woke up with SO MANY of these tiny red pimples. he perscribed me doxy, kinda cleared me up, but i still always have some on my face. he didnt say i had rosacea, he didnt even mention it. my skin does sometimes get really red and really hot

i dont know what to do:(