Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monogato

Clinique City Block SPF25

It balls up on my face as if I rubbed wet toilet paper on my face!

I paid good money for it and now it turned out to be just a huge waste of money.

I've spent almost $100 worth of money on finding perfect sunscreen and I haven't found it yet.

:wall::wall::wall:

Any recommendations?

I've been using it for ages and loved it. I'm currently using Sunplay SPF 65 but they come in a range of formulas up to SPF 130 if I'm not wrong. It's also a Japanese brand so if you live in Asia, you probably have it in your pharmacies anyway. It makes you look a bit white though but it absorbs well and you can get away with it if you have fair skin.

Good luck.

I've been using it for ages and loved it. I'm currently using Sunplay SPF 65 but they come in a range of formulas up to SPF 130 if I'm not wrong. It's also a Japanese brand so if you live in Asia, you probably have it in your pharmacies anyway. It makes you look a bit white though but it absorbs well and you can get away with it if you have fair skin.

Good luck.

Well, thanks. Yet I already ordered sampe size of Shiseido Anessa Mild Sunscreen SPF 45. I'll consider it if this isn't good as the reputation. It seems Sunplay you're referring to is sort of hard to get it here. It's true that Japan and Korea are like 2 hours flight distance but you were not able to hear any Japanese on telly or radio until 2000(seriously, it used to be ILLIGAL), if you know what I mean.