Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ninjatoshiba

Does Acne Make Your Most Expensive Outfit Ugly??

Update: I am on accutane..but i have been clearing up very quickly before going on it..but i guess this is like a back up??? (so my derm says)

Anywho i went shopping with a friend....he has moderate/severe acne but i think he's totally a handsome guy....(very sexy smile..and a hot hot hot HOT HOT HOT did i mention HOT?? BOD!! and great personality....)

So we went to express to look at a few of their dress shirts (it's so nice on guys). And he tried them on..and i swear every single one looked great on him...yet...he said that he didn't like them.or they didn't look good.......

--then i thought back to when i use to break out.....i never went shopping because i always thought why bother? My face is just going to ugly up this nice shirt...sometimes i even DRESS down on purpose.....

but back to the story...i can tell he liked the shirts..and that he wanted to buy them..but somehow it just doesn't seem like he was confident in himself enough to wear them...so i just bought him two of them as a gift..and told him to stash it away until he feels comfy enough to wear it..until then just know that he has them..

you guys ever feel like why try to dress up when your face is the way it is??

Yeah I definitely feel like this sometimes. I dress down a lot. That wasn't always the case though. I use to dress nice everyday, did my hair, splashed a little cologne on. But now I only do those things when I'm going out to something really important. I haven't been to the mall in so long... like a year.

PS: Good to see you back.. I haven't seen you on in awhile.

Yeah I definitely feel like this sometimes. I dress down a lot. That wasn't always the case though. I use to dress nice everyday, did my hair, splashed a little cologne on. But now I only do those things when I'm going out to something really important. I haven't been to the mall in so long... like a year.

PS: Good to see you back.. I haven't seen you on in awhile.

Mind-markets have fooled you into this Darwinistic sub-culture. Stop spending money on useless commodities.

The AMERICAN DOLLAR IS GOING TO BE USELESS SOON. We will be in a GREAT DEPRESSION when it happens.

Stock up on food and etc. Stay with the times. Learn about Globalization.

Mind-markets have fooled you into this Darwinistic sub-culture. Stop spending money on useless commodities.

The AMERICAN DOLLAR IS GOING TO BE USELESS SOON. We will be in a GREAT DEPRESSION when it happens.

Stock up on food and etc. Stay with the times. Learn about Globalization.

Might as well before its too late. Im thinking gold or silver too. I suggest you do the same.

Shit is gonna hit the fan soon. No doubt about it.

Whether its war, martial law, terrorism, depression, or full blown mayhem. Its bound to happen.

Might as well before its too late. Im thinking gold or silver too. I suggest you do the same.

Shit is gonna hit the fan soon. No doubt about it.

Whether its war, martial law, terrorism, depression, or full blown mayhem. Its bound to happen.

Definitely less than a year, welcome to the New World Order.

I think the Dollar is going to fall in a few months.

This simulation of a free market, is going to crash. Youtube it or watch the news.

Ron Paul

This simulation of a free market, is going to crash. Youtube it or watch the news.

Ron Paul

Ron Paul

Anyways, back on topic.

I don't really like getting dressed up. I have to when I go to work, but the moment I get home, I put something comfortable on.

haha nope.. never had that thought at all.

I used to have bad fashion sense in the past with a clear face. Now it's like the opposite! Lol!

Ron Paul

Must suck to live a paranoid life. Live in the moment.

Actually, i look surprisingly good naked in a dim room.

(if my face can't look good, then fucking hell my body must {I LOVE GYM})

I used to feel a bit like that on my down days, but I have to admit, now that my face is a lot better, I've kind of forgotten about those days.

I can definitely understand where that kind of a feeling might come from; that whole, "why bother, I have acne anyways" kind of a pessimistic thought. But on the other hand, I think it looks much better when people just be extra-confident over the things they are most unconfident about.

And, WishIwasClear, do you read John Titor's posts by any chance? Not joking at all, just wondering, hrm... As for my idea on that, I think as long as the world market stays in relevance to itself and the basic idea of a consumer-pleasing market exists, we may have ups and downs, but a complete ruin or chaos isn't too likely to happen (just my thought).

I used to feel a bit like that on my down days, but I have to admit, now that my face is a lot better, I've kind of forgotten about those days.

I can definitely understand where that kind of a feeling might come from; that whole, "why bother, I have acne anyways" kind of a pessimistic thought. But on the other hand, I think it looks much better when people just be extra-confident over the things they are most unconfident about.

And, WishIwasClear, do you read John Titor's posts by any chance? Not joking at all, just wondering, hrm... As for my idea on that, I think as long as the world market stays in relevance to itself and the basic idea of a consumer-pleasing market exists, we may have ups and downs, but a complete ruin or chaos isn't too likely to happen (just my thought).

I feel what you're saying, but honestly, if my face isn't looking that great on a particular day, I'm extra-conscious to dress well. If there's something I'm not so proud of on my face, I do try to have something else that I can feel confident in. If I'm dressed in ugly or dirty old clothes and my skin isn't doing too well I'll have absolutely zero confidence, and that's just no fun a'tall.

Update: I am on accutane..but i have been clearing up very quickly before going on it..but i guess this is like a back up??? (so my derm says)

Anywho i went shopping with a friend....he has moderate/severe acne but i think he's totally a handsome guy....(very sexy smile..and a hot hot hot HOT HOT HOT did i mention HOT?? BOD!! and great personality....)

So we went to express to look at a few of their dress shirts (it's so nice on guys). And he tried them on..and i swear every single one looked great on him...yet...he said that he didn't like them.or they didn't look good.......

--then i thought back to when i use to break out.....i never went shopping because i always thought why bother? My face is just going to ugly up this nice shirt...sometimes i even DRESS down on purpose.....

but back to the story...i can tell he liked the shirts..and that he wanted to buy them..but somehow it just doesn't seem like he was confident in himself enough to wear them...so i just bought him two of them as a gift..and told him to stash it away until he feels comfy enough to wear it..until then just know that he has them..

aww too sweet of you!

I dress up a lot, probably the only way I can feel confident. If I don't dress up, I focus more on my physical flaws. ;[

Your so Beautiful.....

p.s. i am not a pervert, stalker or obsessive.

I just noticed.

(A)

aww too sweet of you!

I dress up a lot, probably the only way I can feel confident. If I don't dress up, I focus more on my physical flaws. ;[

Your so Beautiful.....

I just noticed.

(A)

Your so Beautiful.....

I just noticed.

(A)