Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac101

What type of Acne do I have, and how can/what can I do to fix it?

Yes, I know I posted a thread similar to this one month ago, but I still need info and answers.

Big Pictures ahoy, and yes, I am embrassed of showing my pimple, greasy face. :redface:

First Picture

Second Picture

Yes, I tried everything, from Cocoa Butter sticks [incl. Vitamni E In them], Neutrogena soap bars, Proactiv, Clean & Easy, Clearasail, The whole nine yards EXCEPT Therapy.

moderate acne. You should probably go to a dermatologist and ask for accutane. You'll probably get it. You'll clear up in a couple of months.

moderate acne. You should probably go to a dermatologist and ask for accutane. You'll probably get it. You'll clear up in a couple of months.

What is more important to your mum, your mental health, social life and other normal teenage things or money?

What is more important to your mum, your mental health, social life and other normal teenage things or money?

Mac101 if you have health insurance, I would really insist that you tell your mom just how badly your acne is bothering you and how it is changing your life. I can understand if you don't have insurance, it does cost a lot of money, but if you can get accutane(the best drug out there) there's almost guarenteed results.