Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What a bltch!

I hate her show too!

Somebody needs to just curbstomp this girl!

Yeah she used to seem pretty chill before she had her own show. Now she acts like a bitch.

hahaha you know i remember when i first saw her on one of those import mag......that was gawd 5 yrs or so ago..and i thought she looked like my ex boyfriend.....i dunno either he had a very feminine face or she had a masculine one...

i think it's the boobs that distracts from her face...because there are better looking girls out there..but she is a bit of a jerk..

hahaha you know i remember when i first saw her on one of those import mag......that was gawd 5 yrs or so ago..and i thought she looked like my ex boyfriend.....i dunno either he had a very feminine face or she had a masculine one...

i think it's the boobs that distracts from her face...because there are better looking girls out there..but she is a bit of a jerk..

lmao wtf?!?

lmao wtf?!?

lmao wtf?!?

haha yeah i know....gave me the heeby jeebies...

Like Greg Geraldo said "She dumbs down MTV."

If people don't realize theres a hidden agenda to dumb us down, than your part of the problem. The AMERICAN DOLLAR is going to fall VERY SOON. Were going to be in a huge depression. Martial Law is going to smack you in the face one day. I'm tired of seeing all these idiots and buffoons worshiping sports, movie stars, n people like Tila Tequila.

They're raising sub-conscious material consuming fools that live oblivious to the political moves that they can now so easily make.

I dont see the difference between the wrong and the wrong. Soldiers shooting babies and moms, just like desperate people strapped to a bomb. Media is so one sided. Money making Lords of War....

Blood to set the people free, blood to feed the dollar tree, army of liberation, gunpoint indoctrination.

Chemtrails!!! just look up in the sky. Google it or something. NWO ring a bell?

Listen to Alex Jones, Bill Hicks, David Icke, Terrance Mckenna, Eckhart Tolle. Expand your minds.

Save your Soul.

Stop living your lives for your ego feeding self-righteous self-empowering media sold role views. Wake up sleepwalkers!!!

Fake boobs are le gross.

She just seems real shallow. And has anyone noticed her last name makes her sound like an alcoholic?

Like she'd be the girl at the party that'd come up to you stumbling drunk and be like "HIII I'm Tila *burp* Tequila woooo!" as she spills a forty everywhere.

I don't HATE her. I just don't really care for her.

Oh come on, I thought you hated fake people?

Everyone seems to judge me on that thread I posted. I was super pissed that day. Long story, but lets say that it involved "fake girls" that I described. I don't HATE them, they just get on my nerves.

So no, I don't hate them.

I hope I just said made since.

You all dislike her yet you all know who she is ... advertising conquers all :dance:

Good Point :think:

Stupid media!! :ninja:

I dont.

Am i missing out?