Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok peps i have been on accutane for 87 days at 30mg and still breakout. I'm only 4'10 and 100 pounds....but i keep getting 1-3 pimples a month that leave a HUGE red mark. I'm VERY VERY fair and it looks awful to me. I want to stop breaking out completely..ugh! However, i have noticed that my redmarks from pre-tan pimples look very red and almost fresh...anyone else experience this? :(

They will fade when your done with treatment. The dermatologist told me that yesterday. During treatment the healing process is very slow. Dont touch them!!! Keep a lot of sunscreen on!

That's the same with me. I have red marks that seem to have been on my face forever, but my derm told me it will go away faster after you're finished with the course. Before I went on the Accutane course, I remember my red marks fading so fast like in a week or two. So I'm pretty confident that after I'm done, it will heal just as fast.

I have purple marks on my face (why purple, I do not know) and they've only gotten darker since being on Tane. But the dermatologist said that would happen, and then it would fade. Be encouraged, it will end soon!

I have one week left for month 3 then i'm on to month 4. The first month i was on 20mg, the seoncd 30mg and the third 30mg. I have stoipped breaking out bad...but i still get big red pimples every month...is my dose too low? I'm 105 and 4'10 with moderate acne!