Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sfb

How do I treat an annoying scar

Back in November 07’ I had a really big acne cyst form right between my eyebrows. I’ve never had really bad acne before so this was very unusual. Anyway, I decided to go to a esthetician where I had an extraction done. The pain was immediately gone & slowly the red mark started to fade.

However… as time went on, I noticed the bump & redness wasn’t totally gone. It seemed there was a thickening of the skin underneath where the pimple used to be. It’s now 6 months later and the mark it still not fully healed. The only thing I can think it it’s a raised scar. Is there a way to heal this for good?

post-74123-1208915521_thumb.jpg

post-74123-1208915557_thumb.jpg

post-74123-1208917605_thumb.jpg

post-74123-1208915521_thumb.jpg

post-74123-1208915557_thumb.jpg

post-74123-1208917605_thumb.jpg

Back in November 07’ I had a really big acne cyst form right between my eyebrows. I’ve never had really bad acne before so this was very unusual. Anyway, I decided to go to a esthetician where I had an extraction done. The pain was immediately gone & slowly the red mark started to fade.

However… as time went on, I noticed the bump & redness wasn’t totally gone. It seemed there was a thickening of the skin underneath where the pimple used to be. It’s now 6 months later and the mark it still not fully healed. The only thing I can think it it’s a raised scar. Is there a way to heal this for good?

I don't really see it, I would just give it time and apply some good topicals. It doesn't affect your appearance at all I would imagine.