Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
powerless

Morning skin vs. Night Skin

hey guys!

since i've been 'cursed' i noticed that my skin looks half-way decent in the mornings. at night, that's a whole different story - my skin looks absolutely HORRIBLE.

i think it's because i put moisturizer on before i go to bed so i look a lot better in the mornings. it seems my skin is softer and the acne isn't so apparent and red as it usually becomes during the day.

like i said, at night it's at its worst...i'm sure MANY of you know exactly what i'm talking about. but anyway, what i'm asking is why my skin can't just have my morning skin all day!

grrr, i hate acne so much man...what a let down. :(

cya!

thanks for the replies guys...it's not that i breakout at night, it's just that the texture of my skin becomes really uneven and disgusting looking.

Many people have that experience; part of it may be that sleep is restorative so skin looks better in the morning.

I can relate as well. My skin seems less oily in the morning, but probably because I've pressed my face in the pillow. It's also looks more refreshed.

Once you get up and moving, the blood starts flowing more. My face gets red soon after waking but is good right when I get up before the blood rushes back to it.....

Once you get up and moving, the blood starts flowing more. My face gets red soon after waking but is good right when I get up before the blood rushes back to it.....