Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest fuck acne omg

im fucking pathetic..

Guest fuck acne omg

i cant belive this, 2 days into my 3 day apple fast.. i got out of the bath as hungry as hell opened the fridge and grabed a massive bar of chocolate and DEVOURED IT I WAS SOOOO HUNGRY I COULDNT FACE EATING ANOTHER SHITTY APPLE OMG.

now 2moro morning i will have to start again.. and wake up to alot of shitty acne :boohoo:

Yeah that has happened to me too. I guess it's easier if you don't buy anymore chocolate? I find it easier when there isn't any in the house to begin with but as soon as somone buys chocolate I'm somewhat screwed.

Stop depriving yourself and also stop beating yourself up. Don't do a 'diet' as most are bound to fail simply because restrictions invite noncompliance; do a change of lifestyle into something that works for you on a daily basis, is good for you, and you enjoy.

Relax. Take a deep breath. Check out nutrition and holistic health forum for supplements you might wish to add, and look at how some other people got clear. Check out the holistically clear skin club. Look at the pinned posts in that forum. Avoid things like apple fasts that require ridiculous efforts to achieve. Do things you can do on a daily basis.

Guest fuck acne omg

thanks for that.. your right. fuck this apple fast BULLSHIT! 2moro i will go shopping and buy ONLY vegetables and fruits.. but for now i shall eat this pack of jammy doggers and damn well enjoy it! :cool:

i tried the 3 day apple thing. it failed. Not saying you shouldn't eat right....thats always good, but Dans Regimen is the only thing that has made an impact for me.