Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
614joe

My day to day log.

Yes i decided to make a lil log . because my acne is moderate to sevier depending on the day, i get from black heads to cysts to white heads to under skin hard lumps, huge white heads, huge cysts little cysts, lol i get them all and have em all.

my acne had been gettin wayyy worse so i decided to try the Clean&Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit. with my tretinoin cream at night after the mosturizer.

Ive been on the regimen for little over a week and it is seeming to work...well atleast I CAN tell it is working, i still get people that stare and a lil kid that everytime i c him he says ewww bummpy face lol. hes a funny lil dude cause me n ma friends knew him since he was like 3 n he like 7 now or sumtin.

Im still thinkng weather or not i should post pics becasuse i dont want everyone seeing who i am or sum1 i kno somehow c my pics from the site, lol so i don no

little over a Week in- Not realy no acne flare ups, all white heads are gone, all my bumps that have no heads are going down. blackheads are still hear, still have ALOT of red splotches on my face that people think are acne but its not acne its an acne scar.

So over all the kit is working it stoped all new acne from poping up its just taking some time to get rid of the acne i have now that has been on my face since i started the regimen.

but everytime i wake up i have a white head or 2 but i just pop em with a needle and wash my face with the stuff and u cant even tell i had the white head

I hear you dude. I dont want to post pics of my face either. Ewww I know that kid lol, lol. You know they have the same problem though if they are on here.

Seems like every thing is going in order for you/ You will get there woot.

Lol yea that y i dont realy want to put up a picc, yea if they on here they pry got the same problem but still i don no lol...

i think i jinxd my self , i was clearing up then i woke up with a big huge hard under the skin pimple thats raised a little i was sunt. everything else is clearing but then this came out of no where. hopefully it will go away fast.

but a lil update-** everything is clearing slowley no new pimples except for the one i just mentioned, still have the red marks all over my face which makes it look worse than it is

does anyone have any tips how to start making them fade while im on this regimen and wont clog my pores or nothing.---------------

i also started drinking Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey , i heard it has natural anti-oxidens and will help with acne, i dont kno kno if thats true but it tastes good anyways if it dont help acne lol

You could just post your cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. Close ups. No eyes. Isn't it weird that we won't really know who you are if you don't show your eyes? Freaky. Anyways, my acne is just likes yours. Clear to spastic. WTF? I hope your new regimen works for you. I really do.

*Day O, might not look bad but its the lighting and i didnt take pics of my cheeks, they were all broke out looking nasty an my chin was nasty all hilly and my nose had a big red bump which wasent that noticable in this pic. DAY O

*Almost Week 2, front view, looks better forhead is clear just red marks , bump on my nose is gone, cheeks clearing up chin and under nose is clearing up. Almost 2 Weeks

*Almost Week 2, cheek, white squareish spot that is a lil noticable is realy lighter then the rest of my skin it looks weird (no acne on this cheek just red marks) Left Cheek

Cheek with the hard underskin pimple that is a raised, it is REAL red expecial outside, it look nasty, and my nose those bumps u see are cyst scars from a LONG time ago, the skin from the cyst was goin down and was goin away and they stoped there and never got smaller , i think the skin was just dammaged because it was raised to long Right Cheek

i think i jinxd myself again. i have a lil pimple comein up on the side of my lip ,and the side of my nose which was clear is getting a pimple. i cant tell what type yet because i cant see it but everytime i touch my nose in a certin part where its forming it hurts, if its one of the big cysts forming again i swear im going to go crazy , im tired of them getting on my nose and getting extra big and everyone stars at it and i would stare at it cause its on my nose and i can see it when i write lol.

ima pray its not a cyst pimple forming again.....

2day was a ok day tho, sum dudes was makin fun of this boi next to me with bad acne. i was susprized they didnt say nothing about my acne. i was waitin for em to say sumtin to me i wass gonna riff em back becuase im ah funny dude n i got jokes out tha ass on anyone. ...

also in the auditorium this whiteboi was sittin infront me n me n ma dude ter'ron n kevin was makin fun of him cause he anoying , i was like u aint the terminator turn ur big head around n he hit ma dude ter'ron n i called him pop'i lol, then he tried gettin me sayin heres sum money go buy proactive n i was like look whos talking you have bad ass acne to lol, n ma dude kevin was like hell yea take ur money n buy ur self sum proactive with ur fucced up face lol (the white boi is like a little retarted lol n stuff but he funny n we clown on him n he clown back) , it made me feel better when ma dude kevin n ter'ron aint say nothin bout ma acne being bad thay juss cracked on his when he tried sayin sumtin bout ma acne

Well yep the pimple forming on the side of my nose is infact a cyst forming...the circle is wide its red n hurts to touch it, so yep its a cyst forming...this sucks....my face was clearing up to except for ma one cheek....

i herd freezing the cyst while its still forming with ice will stop it, never realy tried that so 2maro when i get up ill try ice if i have any.

sunday would b the offical Week 2 end starting week 3 so sunday ill update with a pic

oh on the cheak with the hard pimple, im getting another lil hard pimple under it, and on the otehr cheek that was clear with scars i have a hard one comeing in the upper right hand corner of my cheek under my eye some,

i dont kno whats going on with these dum hard ones poping up but i dont like it

the cyst on my nose hasent grew its stayed same for now

Just wanted to comment on your regimen. I noticed that you are using both a BP wash and Retin-A at the same time in your evening regimen. You are not supposed to use these two medications at the same time of day - the BP neutralizes the effects of the retin-a. Although a wash might not have as strong of an effect on this as a leave on product would, it still may be interferring with the Retin-A effectiveness. It is fine to use one in the morning and one in the evening though (so you could use the BP cleanser in the morning and the retin-a at night). You might want to find another non-medicated cleanser for the evening.

Be careful of not over-irritating your skin. You are using a lot of drying products (BP wash, salicylic acid and retin-a), which may dry and irritate your skin. If your skin is getting to irritated, dry, or red you might back off the products a bit (like reducing the salicylic to every other day)

Oh i didnt kno that, it hasent seemed to interfer i dont think, and my face isent drying out at all im susprized actualy

because on my other regimen my face would be so dry and flakey id have to use ALOT of lotion/mosturizer

with this regimen my face isent realy dry at all its nice and soft and smooth after i wash and i apply the mostuirzer in the areas needed...

the salylic acid in the spot treatment dont realy dry me out either, it dont realy work much for my face i put it on lil white heads and thell dissipaer in a day but other than a tiny white head the spot treatment dont do a whole lot for me .|

___

i dont apply much retion a just a little dab on only the acne spots and i rub it in.

But thanks for your concern Willow i didnt kno that, if my face starts drying out and gettin iertated and stuff ill kno whats wrong and what to do. Thanks :wavey:

Oh i didnt kno that, it hasent seemed to interfer i dont think, and my face isent drying out at all im susprized actualy

because on my other regimen my face would be so dry and flakey id have to use ALOT of lotion/mosturizer

with this regimen my face isent realy dry at all its nice and soft and smooth after i wash and i apply the mostuirzer in the areas needed...

the salylic acid in the spot treatment dont realy dry me out either, it dont realy work much for my face i put it on lil white heads and thell dissipaer in a day but other than a tiny white head the spot treatment dont do a whole lot for me .|

___

i dont apply much retion a just a little dab on only the acne spots and i rub it in.

But thanks for your concern Willow i didnt kno that, if my face starts drying out and gettin iertated and stuff ill kno whats wrong and what to do. Thanks :wavey:

are you shure?

because my last regimen was gave to me by my doctor

Benzaclin (bp and some other ingredients in it)

and Tretinion Cream

and to wash noxzema

and that worked good for a month or 2 then it stoped working gradualy cause i think my face got used to the products

and the nights i use the tretinion (off brand type of retion a) it seems to help the acne spots become lighter and helps them go down, the days i dont use the tretinion the acne usualy gets more inflamed and grows bigger lol.

___

maybe since the bp is in the wash it dont mess up the retion a , i dont kno it could be any reason but with the tretinion it seeming to be working right now i dont kno.

with insurance i payed 5 dolars for it , its a pretty big tube and i just use a little anyways so if its not even doing anything then im not loosing much. its still 75% full and i have had it for a couple months.

but what your saying sounds intresting, im wondeering how does it make the retion a non effective? dont they both get absorbed into the skin and do what there susposed to?

PS. pics are in this post i have them as a clickable link tho in with each paragraph

:redface: Well i think my face is getting worse, Start week3

The cheek that was clear and was getting the pimple on the upper back part of my cheek under my eye near my hair line

Well i guess its called a nodule or what ever, it HUGE its under the skin NO head nothing its just a HUGE lump in my skin , no lie its over an inch in diameter no lie. Looks nothing but its huge in life lol, over an inch wide and it sticks out

My nose im getting a cyst on the side of it , (Again lol) its getting a tiny bit biggerIts stayin some what small

The one under my lip in the corner, its huge and its all red but no head to it, and its been getting a little dry cause its under my lip( i lick ma lips n corners of ma lip where its kinda at so my saliva is drying it out) Lip, hard to see cause of lighting

My otehr cheek is getting 2 nodules,neither is that big pry half inch or lil smaller in diameter. 2 noduels

Forehead well i have small black heads right above inbetween my eyes, and i try squeezing them (shouldent i kno because thats how my nose gets cysts the blachead gets infected) well a blackhead turend into a whitehead and i i poped it (shouident but habit i cant break) Forehead

___

so over all i dont kno my face was clearing up then the past 2 3 days i say my face has been getting noduels and cysts, i hate them because one will go away and another will pop up RIGHT WHEN the other is gone. why does that happen stuf clears up then bam it hits soon as the previous acne is gone.

ps. if those arent noduels what are thay, my school nurse said that my acne is pretty sevier that i should look into low doses of acutane (my face is pretty bad its just the camera phone)

she said the lumps i have on my cheeks are noduels (might spelled wrong) and my nose is a cyst and my lip one she cant tell she thought it was a cold sore but its not cause i had priked it and some puss came out.... and my bestfriend we consider eachother brothers said i need to stop drinking milk that thats why im always broke out, i never thought of that beccause i drink milk every day like a couple glases usualy. so cause of that ill stop drinkin milk and keep drinkin green tea and water (arizona green tea with honey and ginsing u people gota try i think its the best) lol. i write 2much dont i :shifty:

[email protected]#@$

Well ma face seems to be at the same point as before. my chin is getting a little more broke out with lumps with no heads yet, and my forehead has been getting white heads more ...

this always happens, my face starts to clear then what ever product im using gradually stops haveing a effect.

NEW DISCOVERY!#@

well this was a shoker to me no lie

i was working out which i havent done in a while (couple months) and i got hot n took my shirt off, and started doing pushups, then out of no where my back started stinging like sum one pourd alchol on a open sore.

so i looked at my back in my bathroom mirror and i was shocked! my back as ALL broke out it looks nasty

and on the back of my shouilders i have red marks everywhere like i have had acne on my back for a while, i never knew i had acne on my back cause i didnt have it a while ago.

but i have white heads everywhere on my back and scars and stuff, i have been noticing pimples on my upper arms and stuff but i never expected to get them on my back. i have also been gettin them under my chin between my chin and throat what ever that area is called, ive been gettin white heads there.

i don no whats going on because i havend done nothing differnt in my life style i dnt think, except this week i started eating lunch at school which i havent ate lunch in a LONG time. i also have been drinkin a Arizona Green Tea with ginseng and honey, or ginseng and apple juice since last thursday i think everyday sometims 2 a day

later today i will update with sum pics,

my face is gettin clearer, my cyst on my nose is gone it got big and it came to a head and i poped with needle and did my normal regimen and its gone, my chin is clearing up i only have like 2 bumps on it ,

the one under my lip is goin away, its stil real red, and still filled with sum puss, cheeks are clearin up, i still got like 1 noduel on each cheak but there going, my fore head is breking out with white heads more than normal but thats all, and my nose is getting WAY more blakheads than normal. still alot of red marks everywhere whhich make it look worser than it is

tel me why ma dude he funny , we were riffin on everyone n on eachother , n he was like it look like sum one squirted ketchup on ur face lol, i admit he got me it was funy i was laughin,. then i got him on the shape of his head beause its big as hell and he look like a hammer head lol.

other than that my selfesteme is going up some not a whole lot

Well my face was clearing up now im getting regular pimples again.

i have a huge one on the edge of my eyebrow its all red and a big huge round bump.

one on my forehead thats all big and hurts to touch

nose had another cyst but it dryed out and i pealed scab off it soaked alchol on it then i kept putting alot of moustrizer on it just ontop of it letting it keep soaking in. its pretty much gone

then on the edge of my nose im getting them

then on my upper lip i feel one coomeing

my chin was real clear just a day ago no its all broke out again with big raised bumps

BUT my cheaks are clearing up nothing new on them, still trying to get the noduels and red makrs on them to go away....

but i relaized dont complain, cause this boi i see everyday in the hall has/HAD BAD acne, his face had nothing but cysts all over, now i seen him he just has nothing but red splotches and indentation scars everywhere but hey he looks ALOT better...and my other friend had acne like mine and its been clearing up and today i dont even see NO scars he did hav alot of scars and acne but now NOTHIN i cant help to look at his face ertime we in the halll n stuff (no homo) i want to ask him so bad wat hes using but i dont want to.

SORRY FOR NO PICTURES THIS WEEK, MY PHONE BROKE SO I CANT TAKE PIC RIGHT NOW, BUT ITS GETTING FIXED SO ILL HAVE PICS UP SOON

I hope your diet is better then your English?

What do you eat on a daily basis?

Your face is irritated that's obviously seen in your images, lay of the products till your face heals a bit.

i hope your acne isent as bad as your manners.... ahh haa ha haa lol j.p

no its not irritated, its acually better, people have been noticing my face is clearing up.

i had a kid today i didnt even kkno he cought me at my locker n was like wass good i see your pimples are clearing up. that got me feeling good because someone noticed besides me.

my skin tone is evening out no bright rednes or nothing, just normal red acne scars.

Hopefully ill get my phone back tomarrow because i havent had a camera to take pics with so yea

Sorry forgot about the site, been busy with school lol.

but yea i will update pics in bit let me take sum and upload em.

my face clears up one spot then it come in another spot, its irratating, plus acne that was going away was/is coming back some.... i got the most pr-sistant acne , its like i become resistant to the products or something

The kid that had low key bad acne asked me if i have pro active lol, he said he dont use it no more and if i want it i can have it. but he was being nice with it cause he went threw the same stuff like me. he said his Derm.. put him on a pill. and now his face is pretty clear, he had scars and there like all gone he just has some white heads and stuff. but yea he said one of the side affects was that he cant have a child for 5 years while hes on the pill that his baby might come out deformed !! lol i was dieng like NU UA, is this acutane? i kno it has some weird side affects but is this one of them?? cause he didnt say what the pill was and i didnt want to ask if its acutane becuase im not real nosey.

my

PIC UPDATE

a pic of my over all face aint i sexzy lol - sexxxxy

right cheek - right cheek

left cheek - left

pic of forehead, iss all upside down and stuff lol - 4head

Over all i think my face looks better then the 1st over all pic i posted....my acne dont seem that bad right now i dont think... it just in school lighting and stuff all my marks are SUPER red and stand out so it looks alfull. im going to keep using this till school is out (june 6th, wow school year flew) if its not any better by then , then im going to try to see if my pearents can get me in at a cheap derm or something.

well i guess my face heard me complementing it lol, cause now it looks bad again.

i got to huge bumps on the side of my forehead,

my cheeks are breaking out again, i had a cyst on the side of my nose on my cheek but i got it under control and its almost gone i think,

and my chin is getting bad again...

this acne is hella presistant it clears up then like the dude from the food network "BAM,BAM!!!" its back lol

my friend is on acutane and his acne was like mine some what worse in areas and his face cleared in like a month, you cant even tell he had bad acne he juss gets a lil bump hear and there ,. but his lips are CHAPD, (accutane sideaffect he said)....

i realy need to get into a derm. my peditrition (child doctor) is just acting like im a test rat or something giving me something new everytime i go in to try, i just need to get a refferal to the derm. cause my brothers acne didnt stop till his LATE 20's like not till he was almost 30 he was like 29. and im not going to go all my highschool carer with acne like this

well my the tretinion is drying me out some what but not much, its helping more than drying

ive been putin tretinion on all my red marks and the bumps and i wake up and there is a head on the spots i put tretinion and i pop them with a needel and wash with the wash.

the tretinion seems to bring pimples without heads to heads, it also lessens some of my redness, but the acne is still real real red, i got commented from my friend sayin are you nervous or something cause ur red (but i kno hes meaning my acne being red which takes up my whole face) , and another kid i kno he riff (make fun of everyone) and im cool with him n i make fun of him to cause he juss is ugly lol. he was like shut up dick with herpes ., i was like NUAA UA u would never, but i called him a hamer head cause of his funny shaped head.

Acne update tho.

forehead 2 bumps on side are gone just scar, but i got 2 more in the middle of my fore head lol.

cheeks : left cheek; no acne just red marks everywhere

right cheek; got open pores under my eyebone, and i just squeeze them to get the white head stuff out the open poor, but i got under skin bumps which are red but not raised too

chin,, tretinion clearing up the spots, still got bumps which i think nothings in them but i dont want to touch them cause they might get inflamed again.

nose cycts on my nose none, just scars, next to my nose on my cheek i had a cyst/noduel but its just a big skin scab now, the scab isent raised or nothing cause its flat its just a scab there from soaking tretinion and alchol and stuff on it, i been letting mosturizer soak in it to soften it and help it go away.

_(((ERI%

lol i got a question, the spot on the side of your nose that starts your cheek

where you can pull your nose to the side and see it (your nose kinda covers it)

i dont kno how to describe it but if you know what im talking about, that part its like not connectd to my cheek no more, it looks like a docotor took a hot rod and melted it (no1 can see it tho cause its coverd by my nose) but its nasty, i can pull my nose to the side and it stretches and its like red and the skin looks ripped , its been like this for a while its just never healed and its gotten bigger, im scared my nose might fall off lol. i think i need stitches for it to heal closed togeather or something, but i dont think they can put stitches where its at.... its crazy i dont kno how to say it .

i tryed taking a pic of it but my camera sucks.

lol i got a question, the spot on the side of your nose that starts your cheek

where you can pull your nose to the side and see it (your nose kinda covers it)

i dont kno how to describe it but if you know what im talking about, that part its like not connectd to my cheek no more, it looks like a docotor took a hot rod and melted it (no1 can see it tho cause its coverd by my nose) but its nasty, i can pull my nose to the side and it stretches and its like red and the skin looks ripped , its been like this for a while its just never healed and its gotten bigger, im scared my nose might fall off lol. i think i need stitches for it to heal closed togeather or something, but i dont think they can put stitches where its at.... its crazy i dont kno how to say it .

i tryed taking a pic of it but my camera sucks.

Please don't put any more topicals on that area- that is not good, the retina makes your skin thin - you should see a dr or have your parents look at it and see what they think.

oh thanks,

i dont put any tropicals on that area, cause no acne is there . if i took a pic it would make more since, (the spot is not noticable .no one can even see it, if they were examining my face they wouldent even kno if its there, id have to pull my nose to the side or something). the only descriptin of how small it is , is when you turn a quarter sideways and its thin, its that thin and no longer than the quarter is long....

i thnk its fine, my mom is geting me some neosporin and vitam e to put on it to try to help it close.

thanks alot for your consern tho :D

it was funny just now i was out wit my friends and some kid i aint kno but this girl i was with knew the boi stared at me and said in a nasty remark , "damn you need some proactive on that nasty stuff" i juss stared at him then out of no where the girl i know was like " shit u and me too i aint gonna lie" that made me crack up cause of the moment, but her acne isent that bad shes black so you cant see all the redness and stuff you see on me on her you just see her white heads and stuff some (no effence to any black people, 95% of my friends are black)

Oh my GOD. I HATE MY ACNE.

it was clearing, then bam

its coming back

I thought it was clearing, which it is better than before (no cysts nodules postules)

but not i got RED spots from the acne all over my face, its horrible. it make me look ugly.

people have been commenting on all the red spots alot lately, ive been thinking jeeze my acne clears up some but now its leaving red spots everywhere.

and when i mean red and every where, I MEAN RED AND EVERYYYY WHERE.

-----

Ive been using baking soda masks at night, it helps but its not helping the red spots, i dont know what to do. and my cheeks where loosing black heads and my poors where shriinkning, but now im getting black heads and big poors on my cheeks again.

-

Its also the last couple days of school......i SO want to talk to this girl i have been looking at ALL year but im scared cause my acne and red spots are horrible. and i don no its always co-in-sa-dince;s when i stare and see her

like ill see her in 2nd per,. and when i go to look at her its always when she seem to be looking in my direction, or ill c her in the halway, or like today i was out talking a spanish exam in the halway NO1 was in the halls, then out of no where her and another boy came walking by n she looked at me, it seems to always be a coenicedence but i dont kno, and i think she "goes around" but i don no . i dont even thnk she knows my name, we had 2 classes togeather ALL year and i aint never talked to her so i don think she even kno my name, but me i kno everyones name i memorize stuff fast (usualy). but hey if i get tane over summer an she go to the same school next year, hopefully ill have confidence to talk to her.

im shy and quite and dont like having conversations with anyone, ...i dont kno why but i hate that because i dont make as many friends as i could because of that.