Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
effingvanity

thank god, right

i just wanted to say to anyone who just started reading this forum that you are finally going to figure it because i think this place has so many different solutions that after trial and erroryou're sure to find what works for you. for me it took a lot of error but i finally figured it out after a month or two of reading this forum for like twenty minutes every day.

thank you everyone.

especially dotty1 and lilivg or whatever your name is.

i quit eating wheat and dairy and avoid refined/cane sugar as much as possible. i also squeeze a lemon a day in water or tea or whatever, and ive been taking DIM for almost two months but im not sure i really need it now that i fixed my diet up.

yyeaap. hopefully the apple cider vinegar will take care of red makrs and then ill be good to go. :D

I'd like to point out that you also need to look beyond the current discussions. Do searches and go back to what was discussed last summer, two years ago, etc. There is tons of information here that is not currently the rage. And many of the current topics have been discussed before in lengthy threads with more depth and have long been part of many people's habits like chromium and cinnamon and of course the diets.

i quit eating wheat and dairy and avoid refined/cane sugar as much as possible. i also squeeze a lemon a day in water or tea or whatever, and ive been taking DIM for almost two months but im not sure i really need it now that i fixed my diet up.

yyeaap. hopefully the apple cider vinegar will take care of red makrs and then ill be good to go. :D

how do you use apple cider vinegar here to take care of red marks?

nice , i also read here alot i wanna learn about foods , which is healthy good for skins.. etc

now i wanna learn how to cook :D really wanna learn!

which i could order any foods people list here. easier , when i get my own credit card i will do that ^^

I wanna try many foods. , healthy ones.

and gonna avoid wheat etc nomore eating pizza , chinese foods in the weekend ;(