Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
timmoore

omnilux home device

i bought the omnilux handheld for 400, which has bleu and red switch . i used it for amonth twice a week and dont know how often are suppose ot use for maintenance long term?

how often blue and how often red?

i bought the omnilux handheld for 400, which has bleu and red switch . i used it for amonth twice a week and dont know how often are suppose ot use for maintenance long term?

how often blue and how often red?

hey. after 4 weeks, i statred to get less new acne and the ones i get a smaller and go away faster.

i have been using it for 3 montths twice a week now. it helps control it better

it is suppose to have same power as office devices

Cool. My doctor recommended the Omnilux Clear-U -I am not sure if this is the same as what you have and he said that it is supposed to retail for around $400. How much did you get yours, if you don't mind? Also, it is a handheld or a desktop device? Thanks!

yes mine is the omnilux clear -u . it is a handheld, you treat each portion of your face for 20 minutes. so it takes 1 hour twice a week.

i got mine in march for 250 during promotion but they told 400 was going to be selling rate.

ask your doctor after the 4 weeks twice a week treatments. if you should continue with blue/red twi)ce a week treatments for maintenance prevention long term(indefiently?

i havent stopped treatment for maintenance.

Sure I'll ask my doctor that the next time I see him. I think I'll wait til my PDT course is over before deciding if I should buy the omnilux device. I have one more coming up. Do you mind PM-ing me where you bought yours and some contact info of the seller? I want to try talking them into letting me buy it at the promotional price (although I think $250 is still a rip-off)

i got mine off some guyon line who bought them at the AAD in februrary so i got lucky.

its alot but it will last 5 years so if you use it youll get moneys worth

i got mine off some guyon line who bought them at the AAD in februrary so i got lucky.

does it have two "heads" like the tanda or are half the leds blue and half red witch you switch between? i thought i read that its two plates that you switch between but someone here comfused me. either way the omnilux has more leds

i noticed that the tandas blue leds are 414nm and the clear-u uses 415nm... and after searching around i only found articles about the 415 light.

no it has a switch. it covers a few inches at a time so better than a spot treatment.

you cant use blue and red at same time. it wont work that way plus you need atleast 48 hours in between sessions.

it helps control along with topicals to unclog pores. the light treatments is not as good lasers, but good for maintenance at home

does it have two "heads" like the tanda or are half the leds blue and half red witch you switch between? i thought i read that its two plates that you switch between but someone here comfused me. either way the omnilux has more leds

i noticed that the tandas blue leds are 414nm and the clear-u uses 415nm... and after searching around i only found articles about the 415 light.

ok

hows your skin doing now, and how was it before? how long have you been using it?

i have mild but persistentt adult acne. i ahve been using twice a week since march. it helps make new lesions smaller and go away faster. so that is good. not as good as laser treatments though. you have to use a topical to help to exfolaute though, otherwise wont help as much. combo treatment

yes mine is the omnilux clear -u . it is a handheld, you treat each portion of your face for 20 minutes. so it takes 1 hour twice a week.

i got mine in march for 250 during promotion but they told 400 was going to be selling rate.

ask your doctor after the 4 weeks twice a week treatments. if you should continue with blue/red twi)ce a week treatments for maintenance prevention long term(indefiently?

i havent stopped treatment for maintenance.

You can get it for $248 on Amazon.

We sell a competing device to the Clear U, except it is a tabletop device. Since usage times need to be 20-30 minutes to get a really effective treatment, many people find handheld devices difficult to use.

The BlueMD has the majority of its light in the 405-420nm range and has a very high intensity light output. We have had the device independently tested and the results are posted on our website (trophyskin.com). If anyone is interested, email me for a $25 off coupon. Of course, we also have a 30 day guarantee in case you are not satisfied for any reason whatsoever.