Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jillie86

4 months 2 weeks on tane

hey guys...im 4months on tane and even though i stopped breaking out pretty much minus a few around that time of the month...my redmarks are sooo bad and like i have these indentations...what am i doing wrong??? i moisturize every day and night, dont tan...etc.

is it normal for my skin to look this "raw"...im only on 40mg (lowered from 60 cuz of side effects)....as praised as this drug is...im seriously so sick of it already. i feel like ill never have "normal" skin. i never had BAD cystic acne...just started breaking out into little bumps around mid october...so i was pretty much prescribed accutane for "mild/mod" acne...

need some words of encouragement :)

post-72870-1208882155_thumb.jpg

post-72870-1208882155_thumb.jpg

hey guys...im 4months on tane and even though i stopped breaking out pretty much minus a few around that time of the month...my redmarks are sooo bad and like i have these indentations...what am i doing wrong??? i moisturize every day and night, dont tan...etc.

is it normal for my skin to look this "raw"...im only on 40mg (lowered from 60 cuz of side effects)....as praised as this drug is...im seriously so sick of it already. i feel like ill never have "normal" skin. i never had BAD cystic acne...just started breaking out into little bumps around mid october...so i was pretty much prescribed accutane for "mild/mod" acne...

need some words of encouragement :)

i'vve been on it for 95 days and i never had bad acne at all it was always mild. anyways i've been on it and hardly see an improvement so i too beleive that i'm never going to have nice skin again.....i hope it wrks, if it can clear cystic acne why not ours

judging from the lack of replies...i feel like my skin is horrendous! hopefully the last month and a half ill see fading of red marks :(