Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanessa1989

have any girls lost alot of hair??

i'm not sure if i'm shedding more then i used to cuz i never payed attention to that, but i'm scared i'm going to go bald or something in the next three months i have left. have any females gone bald or just minimal thinnning?? will my hair go back to its normal thickness once done accutane??

I was on accutane in my mid 20's, I'm 40 now. My hair loss started after I finished the course, ever since it sheds in weird cycles (months at a time) , I've still got plenty of hair but it's not as thick as it used to be. I used to be very worried that I would lose it but thankfully

I've still got it.

I was on accutane in my mid 20's, I'm 40 now. My hair loss started after I finished the course, ever since it sheds in weird cycles (months at a time) , I've still got plenty of hair but it's not as thick as it used to be. I used to be very worried that I would lose it but thankfully

I've still got it.

so it just thins but u don't actually go bald, because that is my worst fear being bald and having acne (how attractive would i be). i've heard of a lot of people whos hair goes back to normal once they r done so i hope i'm one of them

My is thinner than it used to be, and when it first started shedding I thought 'oh my god I'm gonna lose my hair' but it sheds in cycles for months but I still have plenty, I've never had a patch or anything just general shedding, which does seem to grow back.

Im not a girl but I have done a lot researched about Accutane hair loss and in conclusion it all depends on individual if they recover or not. Girls usually tend to recover from this better compared to guys but they are some who still loses hair after many years. Its highly unlikely you will bald but might have to deal with the gradual loss.

Im not a girl but I have done a lot researched about Accutane hair loss and in conclusion it all depends on individual if they recover or not. Girls usually tend to recover from this better compared to guys but they are some who still loses hair after many years. Its highly unlikely you will bald but might have to deal with the gradual loss.

but once i'm finished the accutane will my hiar get as thick as it was before i started the treatment?