Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kotengu

Question about BP!

Does BP make your pores larger after several usage? I was just noticing how clear my pores are getting..

thanks!

BP treats acne but I doubt it's what's making your pores bigger. At least this doesn't happen for me. If anything, the BP is tightening my pores.

Try splashing with some cool water. It'll help tighten up your pores but the effects are only temporary.

My guess is you have oily skin. This is probably why you have enlarged pores. I have the same problem, but like I said, if anything the regimen is helping them tighten up.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck! :)

BP treats acne but I doubt it's what's making your pores bigger. At least this doesn't happen for me. If anything, the BP is tightening my pores.

Try splashing with some cool water. It'll help tighten up your pores but the effects are only temporary.

My guess is you have oily skin. This is probably why you have enlarged pores. I have the same problem, but like I said, if anything the regimen is helping them tighten up.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck! :)

MM.. thanks for your reply! I was just getting threatened by the pores on my face every time I look into the mirror closely and I only do that when I was putting on the BP.. so I began to wonder if BP does that too.. Anyway, I'm thinking of going for some pore-refining cleanser or moisturizer one day when my face are almost clear.

Rule number one: Never look in the mirror too close! Everything seems just that much bigger and noticeable, every large pore or blemish will stand out. But when you look at yourself from a distance, you realize, "Hey, I don't look so bad." Think of yourself as an Impressionist painting. Every blemish or large pore makes up you but when you stand back you realize that everything is where it should be.

Hope this helps! ;)

Rule number one: Never look in the mirror too close! Everything seems just that much bigger and noticeable, every large pore or blemish will stand out. But when you look at yourself from a distance, you realize, "Hey, I don't look so bad." Think of yourself as an Impressionist painting. Every blemish or large pore makes up you but when you stand back you realize that everything is where it should be.

Hope this helps! ;)

HAHA! That is SO TRUE! But usually when you get close to people with clear skin.. you noticed how tiny their pores are and wonder at yourself as well too to see. :P Guess I should make it a habit to stand -not- too close to the mirror till my skins are clear. :P

THANK YOU!