Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

erm.. my friend's been using it and so far, after about 3 months later.. her face seems slightly better a little though her problem is still there. You can give it a try but isn't Avene expensive? Over here, it is I find and it's out of my budget.

erm.. my friend's been using it and so far, after about 3 months later.. her face seems slightly better a little though her problem is still there. You can give it a try but isn't Avene expensive? Over here, it is I find and it's out of my budget.

Well, how was her skin before this treatment, and what's her problem exactly?

I have acne, but it is not a big problem, It's mild I think. Bigger problem is my body acne, but right now I'm concentrating on the face. The main problem are the marks. :)

And here I don't find many products that help with red marks so...

Well, in our money it(cleanance K) is something like 12-13 EUR or 20 USD...yes, it is pretty expencive, and my pocket is very empty..but I can afford it

Well, how was her skin before this treatment, and what's her problem exactly?

I have acne, but it is not a big problem, It's mild I think. Bigger problem is my body acne, but right now I'm concentrating on the face. The main problem are the marks. :)

And here I don't find many products that help with red marks so...

Well, in our money it(cleanance K) is something like 12-13 EUR or 20 USD...yes, it is pretty expencive, and my pocket is very empty..but I can afford it

She used to have acne on both her cheeks, large patch of it with blackheads and large pores too but I noticed her acne are lessening into a small patch now, blackheads are there but not too visible.. and there are some red marks left. The pores are still the same, especially the one on the nose but the ones on the cheeks are closing a lil. I wonder if the Avene whitened her face because she looked fairer than before and still haven't finish the current tube of Avene. There were other Avene products too that she bought along.. but I can't remember what were they. If it's affordable for you, then give it a try. :) And good luck!