Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sid99

If your acne, marks and scars all cleared up for good in an instance would you...

..leave this site RIGHT now never to return?

This site has helped me so much but I most certainly would! I can almost feel the joy!.. if only...

I would visit now and then to encourage other people to not give up all hope, to check out interesting theories / regimens etc.

I remain here after acne to help others and, quite simply, i enjoy the company of many members here. Also, coming on this site beats the hell out of work :D

Hmmm if it would happen to me I'd wish it could happen to everyone so we have ONE less thing to worry about on top of everything else, we already worry about.

But even if it just happened to me and no one else I wouldn't leave this site just for the fact that honestly I don't know any other people that have gone through what I've gone through. Every tells me that acne isn't that big of a deal and that I need to "get" over it. Only people that have had my same experiences tend to understand that it is a big deal and it's not easy to just pass it off as a fluke.

Definitely... this site helps me to get my CSR progress smoothly.. gotta thanks it somehow :P

Another place to hangout too and remembering the days where I had acne :(!

Ye its good to come back now and then and help tohers, definitely! But the reason I think it would be good to minimise how much you visit is simply because I think after you suffer we all grow with an obsession and to overcome that we need to ignore little little things. For example now say one of us completely clears up, then we will come here and looks at regimens and products etc, get setressed, spot even the tiniest pimple we have and try and do something, you know a never ending obsession with little little minute flaws, if you get what I mean??

But ye nevertheless its good to visit in occasion tell people how you battled it out etc, provide advice and encouragement!

I'd run outside and break out into song! lol... Call all my animal friends and we'd dance in the streets..

But even if I had clear perfect skin I'd still find my way back to the org. ^_^

I remain here after acne to help others and, quite simply, i enjoy the company of many members here. Also, coming on this site beats the hell out of work :D

i started this in march..and since then i have cleared up all the way (occasional one stubborn one that plays peek a boo)....

----i was busy for awhile...but i love this place..everyone is awesome here!!!

-----------------also another thought..having acne causes you to isolate yourself for the longest time..by the time it clears up ...you have to go through the long process of making friends.....and that is very awkward when you disappeared from them in the first place...

but i'm still here even though i'm cleared...just showing support ^_^

*but i still have other problems..scarring...and such

I will NEVER leave this place unless i kill myself!

OH JOY! lol

Do you think hell has an internet cafe?

Yeah but all the computers are connected via a 56kb AOL connection.

OH JOY! lol

OH JOY! lol