Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rcr0412

Observation About Dairy For Me At Least

last night i ate nearly 2 pints of ice cream, tortilla chips, a glass of wine, and an organic soup (one good thing), nothing contained gluten but the ice cream had lots of sugar, it has been a good 7 hours since i ate the ice cream and so far no breakout, i usually never eat ice cream but a glass of wine makes u want to enjoy life :), i know that the next morning after a beer i always have a new spot, so this is surprising i thought for sure i would have at least 1 and i have none so far (very exciting) maybe im really just gluten intolerant, i always notice bad digestion problems after a beer and always a few spots, i remember even when i was acne free that after i had a few slices of pizza the next day i would be on the toilet with the runs, and i just found out my mom said as a kid i would turn red from barley soup, could it be that its barley only im allergic to. any help appreciated

last night i ate nearly 2 pints of ice cream, tortilla chips, a glass of wine, and an organic soup (one good thing), nothing contained gluten but the ice cream had lots of sugar, it has been a good 7 hours since i ate the ice cream and so far no breakout, i usually never eat ice cream but a glass of wine makes u want to enjoy life :), i know that the next morning after a beer i always have a new spot, so this is surprising i thought for sure i would have at least 1 and i have none so far (very exciting) maybe im really just gluten intolerant, i always notice bad digestion problems after a beer and always a few spots, i remember even when i was acne free that after i had a few slices of pizza the next day i would be on the toilet with the runs, and i just found out my mom said as a kid i would turn red from barley soup, could it be that its barley only im allergic to. any help appreciated

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost positive barley is also a gluten-containing grain so it may very well be gluten and not just barley you are allergic too. Good news on the dairy though; some people have also been finding that they tolerate higher-fat dairy products.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost positive barley is also a gluten-containing grain so it may very well be gluten and not just barley you are allergic too. Good news on the dairy though; some people have also been finding that they tolerate higher-fat dairy products.

yea i agree i'm pretty sure its gluten which is horrible, the thing is while i was using topicals last year i ate wheat and was clear, it seems to effect me so much more now. i will see if i break out today but so far so good

Thanks