Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
n8236

Another MaMa Lotion log

Background: I'm age 28, male, Chinese. I have big pores all over, red spots, a decent amount of pimple scarring, uneven pigmentation from old pimples and random breakouts. I feel like a crater face :(

4/22: First night of MaMa Lotion. Does smell sort of bad, I don't suggest wearing it out to public. Slightly sticky and may sting depending on the condition of the area being applied to it. Sting persists only for a short period (~10 mins).

Used on 4/25: Applied a thin layer all over face this time and it STUNG. It stung so much that I almost squeezed out a tear, but that was okay because that just tells me it's working. It stung for approximately just a few minutes this time.

Observations the following morning: Uneven skin tone seems to have gotten just a slight bit darker, but I assume that's the case because it's beginning to work. My nose had a couple noticeable blackheads which were squeezed out from their pores. Perhaps it's shrinking my pores, thus that reaction.