Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
girlygirl22

Get Rid of Acne Naturally With Supplements and Vitamins.

Acne can be caused by a number of different things and some of the more common ones (in my opinion) are: a hormonal imbalnce, a poor diet, and a vitamin defeciency.

I think hormonal imbalance is probably the main cause of acne.

Flax seed oil is Awesome! I love it! It has all the good fats that your body needs. The Omega 3, 6, and 9. I take 1 tsp. a day before I go to bed and I've seen a great difference! The flax seed oil somehow (not sure how) but by taking it, it somehow regulates and balances your hormones naturally and safely without any side effects! Flax seed oil has many other great things about it like it will also help your nerves and many other things as a bonus! Just be sure to get good quality flax seed oil.

Next I know it can be hard to eat a good healthy diet but it is important. You don't have to eat perfectly, but you should try to stay away from all the fried foods. I try to only cook with extra virgin olive oil for the most part. It's a very healthy oil. Oh and also I would try to stay away from too much sugar if possible.

Also a Great Multi Vitamin is So important. Some Acne can actually be caused by a vitamin deficiency, and that is a very easy thing to fix. Again just be sure to get a good quality multi vitamin.

Something else that I have seen a lot about is a system called Acne free in 3 days.

From what I have heard this system uses diet and supplements among other things to clear up acne.

If you want to check it out go to: *MODERATOR EDIT - URL REMOVED. please read the board rules.* It looks like an interesting program and they say you will be acne free in 3 days!

Hope this helps you as much as this has helped me! :D