Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RonP

What is OK to eat with PGX?

I've been taking PGX with some success, but it still seems that dairy and other, greasy foods break me out despite the PGX.

What should I avoid, even considering the PGX? I know it will help with sugars, which I'm almost completley avoiding anyways. I also know it helps with fat turning into tryglycerides.

Also, will soluable fiber have the same results as insoluable fiber? What about PGX to P-Husks?

Thanks

pgx best counters breads, pastas and fatty meats like bacon. Your pushing your luck with dairy and hydrogenated oils, although it will still be quite effective. Get into the habit of not consuming dairy at all as you are obviously lactose intolerant. If you skip pgx for even a single meal, then all the foods mentioned above may trigger acne just as you normally would recieve before you discovered pgx. Pgx only works on a meal by meal basis.

but all those that you mentioned aren't high in sugar... isn't it supposed to reduce blood sugar spikes.. I mean unless your talking about really sugary cereals and breads.. but i dont get why you would take it with it fatty meats/>?

but all those that you mentioned aren't high in sugar... isn't it supposed to reduce blood sugar spikes.. I mean unless your talking about really sugary cereals and breads.. but i dont get why you would take it with it fatty meats/>?

good question

milk is essentially a sugar that is extremely hard to break down. Almost half of the population has trouble breaking it down. Same goes for everything with milk in it (dairy).

as for it helping with fatty meats, i'm not sure why but it just does. Maybe lili knows the answer to that.

To answer ronp's question. Everything is ok to eat with pgx. Success is more noticable when you reduce dairy and hydrogenated oils etc.

pgx best counters breads, pastas and fatty meats like bacon. Your pushing your luck with dairy and hydrogenated oils, although it will still be quite effective. Get into the habit of not consuming dairy at all as you are obviously lactose intolerant. If you skip pgx for even a single meal, then all the foods mentioned above may trigger acne just as you normally would recieve before you discovered pgx. Pgx only works on a meal by meal basis.

how many grams do you take per meal ?

i posted then saw u already answered my question. also dont know why youd need it with fatty meats. that seems completley unnecessary.