Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i hate acne with a passion. i hope they find a cure so that nobody would ever have to face such a feeling. its indescribable. like the fact that you know your skin looks like shit but theres absolutely nothing in your power to make it go away. i just needed somewhere to vent. feel free to read this or not but i am so fed up with acne. ive always had acne but never to such an extent. it never really bothered me and i'd get spots here and there. i had a high school girlfriend that i was with for all 4 years of highschool. we eventually broke up because of college and going different ways. now its my first year in college and my face looks like the moon. craters all over that i can't even look at myself in the mirror. it recently hit me, maybe 4 months ago when i had this severe breakout. i've been getting worse and worse everyday. nothing is enjoyable anymore. i can't even go out without having a hood on even in 100 degree weather. just this past week a bunch of my high school friends had a get together party. i wanted to go but i was too embarassed. my ex girlfriend was there, with her new boyfriend. which totally sucks. i'm totally over her but just the fact that she can get a new boyfriend and no way in hell i can get a new girlfriend just sucks. i'm not trying to be conceited but i was a popular guy. me and my girlfriend were inthe yearbook for best looking couple. we were well liked by everybody and had i enjoyed life. now i cant even go out. im like a hermit that stays home everyday scared of the world. my dad starts to think i have psychological problems. maybe i do but not that extreme. i just cant show my face to the public. i am usually a person that cares abotu what other people think. i am a people pleaser and i try to be my nicest to everyone at anytime. now with harsh acne, i see how mean people are. how judgemental and arrogant a person can really be. i hate having to hide from the world. i want it to go away but it won't. i feel absolutely helpless. i went to the derm and he put me on accutane.. im supposed to start sometime this week. i was really excited about it but then with this acne, ive learned to become a very pessimistic person. i am scared the accutane won't work for someone with my situation. i just want to know how it feels like to have clear skin. i haven't in so long that i forgot how it feels. i had to blow off plans to go to europe with my friends this summer. mainly because of my acne, and also because of accutane and drinking and stuff. i wouldn't dare let my friends know my insecurities so i just told them i had to take summer courses. i feel like SHIT. i hate acne so so so so much! :mad:

i hate acne with a passion. i hope they find a cure so that nobody would ever have to face such a feeling. its indescribable. like the fact that you know your skin looks like shit but theres absolutely nothing in your power to make it go away. i just needed somewhere to vent. feel free to read this or not but i am so fed up with acne. ive always had acne but never to such an extent. it never really bothered me and i'd get spots here and there. i had a high school girlfriend that i was with for all 4 years of highschool. we eventually broke up because of college and going different ways. now its my first year in college and my face looks like the moon. craters all over that i can't even look at myself in the mirror. it recently hit me, maybe 4 months ago when i had this severe breakout. i've been getting worse and worse everyday. nothing is enjoyable anymore. i can't even go out without having a hood on even in 100 degree weather. just this past week a bunch of my high school friends had a get together party. i wanted to go but i was too embarassed. my ex girlfriend was there, with her new boyfriend. which totally sucks. i'm totally over her but just the fact that she can get a new boyfriend and no way in hell i can get a new girlfriend just sucks. i'm not trying to be conceited but i was a popular guy. me and my girlfriend were inthe yearbook for best looking couple. we were well liked by everybody and had i enjoyed life. now i cant even go out. im like a hermit that stays home everyday scared of the world. my dad starts to think i have psychological problems. maybe i do but not that extreme. i just cant show my face to the public. i am usually a person that cares abotu what other people think. i am a people pleaser and i try to be my nicest to everyone at anytime. now with harsh acne, i see how mean people are. how judgemental and arrogant a person can really be. i hate having to hide from the world. i want it to go away but it won't. i feel absolutely helpless. i went to the derm and he put me on accutane.. im supposed to start sometime this week. i was really excited about it but then with this acne, ive learned to become a very pessimistic person. i am scared the accutane won't work for someone with my situation. i just want to know how it feels like to have clear skin. i haven't in so long that i forgot how it feels. i had to blow off plans to go to europe with my friends this summer. mainly because of my acne, and also because of accutane and drinking and stuff. i wouldn't dare let my friends know my insecurities so i just told them i had to take summer courses. i feel like SHIT. i hate acne so so so so much! :mad:

Acne sucks. I have the same thing man. I went through bad shit. Im still going through problems. I have rosacea i think and because of that i can't have microdermabraison or anything done to fix pockmarks or acne scars. I don't go out and become less social. SOmetimes i need a reality check becuase i dream that this didn't happen. Nothing crazy like, i mean your taking one of the most powerful things on the market for acne. If you live in the new york area go to the *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

they have wonderful stories on youtube and their website and have 100% sucessful rate. some of the people they have dealt with probably had worse then you. now they have great skin. I wish i tried this when i broke out. I have marks and pigment problems accompanying my scars. you have anything else to say

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Leave-it-...rd-t195322.html

write on this board and im sure you will find people who can relate to you

yeah dude know how you feel went through the same thing cept for the college part, cheer up and give tane a go things should work out

hey man.. I feel for you. I'm going through the same thing. I had perfectly clear skin 2 months ago. Now it's all turned into shit. i feel so down. I don't go out. I feel ugly and helpless.

FUCK. Why does acne have to exist? WHY?

yeah give tane a go man, read up on this site about what to expect and stock up on the carmex. In 6 months you'll probably be laughing and thinking about anything but acne.

hopefully it'll get better. :cry: thanks to those of you for respsonding, and those who've read. im sure some of you guys can relate. cuz acne sucks. i hate it!! i hate it so damn much!!!! did i mention i hate acne?!?!?!

I know how you feel. I'm still going through that; i'm scared to go anywhere or see anyone because i'm worried they will be disgusted by my appearance. I too also used to wear hoods everywhere because I was ashamed of the way I looked, and I still feel the same way only now forunately enough my hair is long enough that it can cover both sides of my face.

I know this is easier said than done, but try to be positive with the Accutance as it apparently has very good results in the long run.