Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanessa1989

is this awaste of my time??

because i've been on this stuff for a while now and although i haven't realli been breaking out the acne that i already had on my face for months is not going anywhere.....and i don;t even have that bad acne,i think it would be conisdered mild (not very mild but mild still)

because i've been on this stuff for a while now and although i haven't realli been breaking out the acne that i already had on my face for months is not going anywhere.....and i don;t even have that bad acne,i think it would be conisdered mild (not very mild but mild still)

Just give it time.

Just give it time.

Just give it time.

but after 95 days shouldn't i bee seeing something??

Just give it time.

Just give it time.

Took me 150 days to see "something". They don't put you on a six month course for good timez.

Just give it time.

Took me 150 days to see "something". They don't put you on a six month course for good timez.

Just give it time.

hey buddy what dose are u on??