Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, so i have been doing green smoothies and realy cutting back on sugar things. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks. It seems to have helped a little and i also have been running. I also started a few days ago cutting out my 2 slices of bread in morning and 2 at lunch (sandwhiches and such). Seeing as these are prolly my main source of gluten and such i thought i would try and cut back on those for a week or so and see if i can get rid of that last remaining hint of things popping up.

So yesterday i got a brownie mix and it is a gluten and wheat free one. But of course i ate about half of the thing through out day and its loaded with sugar. I also tried an asprin honey mask the night before, seemed to help out when i woke up. But during prolly around midday or towards end i was little oiler then normal. Maybe this was becuase of sugar? The mask? I was mostly covered up all day with blanket around head and crap cause i was colldddd, maybe that?

Whats your best guess

Ok, so i have been doing green smoothies and realy cutting back on sugar things. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks. It seems to have helped a little and i also have been running. I also started a few days ago cutting out my 2 slices of bread in morning and 2 at lunch (sandwhiches and such). Seeing as these are prolly my main source of gluten and such i thought i would try and cut back on those for a week or so and see if i can get rid of that last remaining hint of things popping up.

So yesterday i got a brownie mix and it is a gluten and wheat free one. But of course i ate about half of the thing through out day and its loaded with sugar. I also tried an asprin honey mask the night before, seemed to help out when i woke up. But during prolly around midday or towards end i was little oiler then normal. Maybe this was becuase of sugar? The mask? I was mostly covered up all day with blanket around head and crap cause i was colldddd, maybe that?

Whats your best guess

insulin spike resulting in excess androgens or something :D

Keep it up, the low carb - high fat diet has been the solution to acne for many on this forum. I got really bad breakouts when I tried to get healthy, cutting out meat and fat, and now that´s what´s helping me. I get a bit oily sometimes, but it doesn´t clog my pores, only if I eat too much carbs does it clog my pores.