Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have very oily skin. Will this work for me? I know BP will dry me out but it seems that with stuff like Poractiv (regular and sensitive) that after about 2 hours my nose is shiny and I look like some kind of mutant.

I have very oily skin. Will this work for me? I know BP will dry me out but it seems that with stuff like Poractiv (regular and sensitive) that after about 2 hours my nose is shiny and I look like some kind of mutant.

I have oily skin too... but the first 2 months of the regimen, i became really dry! so dry that my skin was flaking. when you're using the full dosage of bp twice a day, you're bound to get dry. now that i only use bp once a day, my skin is back to normal and i get oily a few hours after moisturizing. your skin will adjust to the bp.

Hi there. To help keep oil under control, try using Neutrogena on the Spot for your forehead and nose, and Dan's BP gel on the rest of your face. NOTS contains oil absorbers, unlike Dan's BP gel, so it's ideal for people with oily skin. You can also try mixing a little of Dan's BP with the NOTS for better absorption and so it glides on the skin like Dan's BP.

Hope this helps. Good luck! :D

does anyone else use two bps ill try this if someone else says it works. i cant believe oil absorbers truly work in NOTS

Spud2007--The oil absorbers in NOTS don't keep me 100% oil-free, esp. since I actually blend the 2 products (NOTS & Dan's BP) in the palm of my hand before applying but they do keep the oil under better control. Instead of being oily by 10:00 am, I might not notice any oil until say 2 or 3 pm, and even then it's alot less than it would've been. I'm very happy with how my skin feels when I use NOTS. I only use NOTS for work days, since I don't care if I'm oily overnight or on the weekends.

Hope this helps. I do know Brandy uses NOTS during the summer for oil control, since I emailed her with questions about NOTS, so I'm definitely not the only one who uses both products.

Good luck! :D