Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marytacker

My birthday party is friday and I have a HUGE pimple in the middle of my goddamn forhead

ugh I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only is it my time of the month and I'm pissed off, bloated and eating everything in sight BUT I also have two exams this week (philosophy and physics) AND I have a huge painful cyst in the middle of my face! It keeps getting bigger and bigger, I just don't know when it will stop! I've been dousing it in BP but this one is just unstoppable. I mean, I really wouldn't care, normally but my birthday party is this Friday and I really just wanted to have SEMI-DECENT looking skin. People that I haven't seen in a long time will be there,too. And they will notice how much uglier I've gotten, I'm certain of this. Just for a day. Why can't I look normal just for one day out of 365.

Right now I just want to crawl under a rock and die.

I don't even want to go to my classes tomorrow morning because I am so self-conscious about this pimple. NO ONE AT MY COLLEGE HAS ACNE. I am not kidding.

Once again, I hate my life.

Thanks for reading and I'm going to be 20. Just thought I'd throw that out there, not that anyone gives a crap.

:((

Try and have a Happy Birthday.

try being 37 like me and still getting pimples...that makes it 25 years of acneic skin for me..