Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dhockey

Making out and acne?

Now this might sound crazy, but in the past month or so ive been hooking up/ making out/ kissing, whatever you wanna call it with my girlfriend. Ive reccently broken out around my mouth mostly in the corners. I just wanted to know if anyone knew if these two could be linked together?

hahhahahahaha.

maybe she wears a lip gloss/vaseline that gets onto your corners of your mouth and since it is essentially oil, could cause you to break out.

or you have herpes?

prob not though

maybe its gods way of saying you need to slow down... :naughty: jk maybe its her saliva, they say thats a pimple magnet, my b/f loves to lick my face, and everytime hes done i run to the bathroom and use toner on my face. hope this helped ^^

Haha thanks everyone, it actually might be that we need to slow down a little bit lol. Probably all of the iritation from all the rubbing together could cause it.

Yes, the rubbing and saliva. When I first started making out with my man my chin broke out horribly. All of his chinny chin hairs were so irritating. The pains we go through for good make out sessions. ;)