Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MissErratic

Weird, it's actually WORKING

Look in my posted topics and check out that topic named Weird Day!

I was very hesitant to start using the two products, and although the BP wash sure plays a role, the gel is a MIRACLE worker(for me, at least). It has vanished all my active pimples and now all I have is a few spots easy to cover up with makeup.

I have done some research and the clindamycin gel(topical antibiotic) either doesn't do much for people or works very well.

I doubt it causes breakouts.

This is just so absurd that something my REGULAR doctor prescribed is better than everything a derm has prescribed for me. And it started working the day I started using!

Try it out.

Climdamycin didn't help my acne whatsoever, but I'm glad it's helping your's. Differin, often prescribed alongside climdamycin, worked better for me.

It's working AMAZINGLY for me somehow.

Like, say I have a whitehead, put some clim. gel on overnight and it's gone the next morning, leaving no red mark!

Crazy stuff.

I hope I don't become immune to it or anything.

And I'm wondering, it's a topical antibiotic, can I eventually stop using it or do I have to use it continously foreverrrr(I'm 15).

Well I don't have the gel I have wipes...

I have no inflamation on my face, so Ithink it worked in terms of stopping the inflamation

Yeah, it's really good against inflammation.

Seems to dry them out?

I still have some red spots but those are easily covered and they'll go away eventually.

Look in my posted topics and check out that topic named Weird Day!

I was very hesitant to start using the two products, and although the BP wash sure plays a role, the gel is a MIRACLE worker(for me, at least). It has vanished all my active pimples and now all I have is a few spots easy to cover up with makeup.

I have done some research and the clindamycin gel(topical antibiotic) either doesn't do much for people or works very well.

This is just so absurd that something my REGULAR doctor prescribed is better than everything a derm has prescribed for me. And it started working the day I started using!

Try it out.

I used it in the past, it didn't seem to work, but I wasn't consistent. I also have the Dalacin T (the Mexican version one) after reading this post, makes me want to try it again... The last time I used it was a couple of years ago, I checked the expiration date and it's still good. Since it's an antibiotic, I'm afraid it'll become resistant?? (bad experience with antibiotics already, I blame my problem on that)...but I'm guessing it's not as bad as taken oral antibiotics (never doing that again!!) Any advice?

Yes, I am taking it with tazorac also in combination with clindamycin

I have no active pimples, I am clearing up really fast

lemme check my brand and I'll get back to you on it.

but it helps me with active/forming pimples, they totally disappear! :)

just a few red spots left.