Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

Paul Mitchell

For those of you who use Paul Mitchell, products for your hair which ones do you use and what do you like about them? I purchased one of the shampoos today for the first time :)

I'm not sure, but it was pretty much the entire product line. A stylist that I know said that it was probably one of the botanical type ingredients, since I have a lot of pollen/plant allergies.

I'm not sure, but it was pretty much the entire product line. A stylist that I know said that it was probably one of the botanical type ingredients, since I have a lot of pollen/plant allergies.

Uh oh! Im allergic to pollen in the air too. Im not sure about other plants though

I am in love with the the volumizing foam and the extra body hair spray [extra hard]. Don't think those would work with your hair though. Just wanted to say that I love Paul Mitchell!

The only thing I have from Paul Mitchell is the Extra Body Thicken Up Styling Liquid. My hairdresser is one of my closest friends, and she knows I have fine hair..so everytime she gets something for Volume, she gives it to me which is how I got this....I enjoy the thicken up...works well for me...I don't use it daily because I have so many other things, but it does give my hair a lift...and doesn't break me out...

I just used the shampoo now for the first time. I got it from the hair dresser yesterday. I absolutely hate this hair cut! I got it done at this place called The Grateful Head :lol: This haircut does absolutely nothing for my face. It looks aweful! I would say this is the worst haircut Ive ever had. It just kinda hangs down

The only thing I have from Paul Mitchell is the Extra Body Thicken Up Styling Liquid. My hairdresser is one of my closest friends, and she knows I have fine hair..so everytime she gets something for Volume, she gives it to me which is how I got this....I enjoy the thicken up...works well for me...I don't use it daily because I have so many other things, but it does give my hair a lift...and doesn't break me out...

I use this too after the girl who did my hair tried it out. I think I let me hair air dry too much so I don't always get the best volume, but I find it holds my hair together all day instead of flattening out and separating. Smells good too

I use paul mitchell super skinny shampoo..they say it's the best out of all of their stuff ( well that's what my stylist says)..been using it for the longest time now and it makes my hair thicker and shinier..and my hair grows tons faster...^_^ i adore it!!! and it smells good too...to bad it's like 10 dollars for an itsy bottle.....since i have such thick hair the bottle only last me two weeks....(not even i shower twice a day) but i love it..

The shampoo I bought smells really nice too! Its called Paul Mitchell Original Shampoo One. I have fine hair but lots of it. I guess you could say my hair is both fine and thick

shampoo 1 is a great basic shampoo. i like a lot of pm stuff. they just need better conditioners. they are an old school brand and generally affordable for a salon product. their extra body line is great for hair like yours molly!

shampoo 1 is a great basic shampoo. i like a lot of pm stuff. they just need better conditioners. they are an old school brand and generally affordable for a salon product. their extra body line is great for hair like yours molly!