Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've actually been taking this for a little while now, you know, I thought it was worth a try since I've tried just about everything else. :lol:

So far so good, I've had a few TINY breakouts, but I think that was more for.. girly reasons than anything else since I hadn't saw any troubles until that time came. At the moment though I'm only using the supplement though, and not the other products. I just ordered a second bottle today though I know I wont need it for a little while, I don't want to take the risk of running out and it working actually and my skin going.. well, boom? :redface:

Thanks for the reply tiff :)

I hope it works out for you. Would you mind keeping me updated, especially if you ever try the other products? I'm still trying to decide whether to try it and cant find much info on the net, apart from on the actual site.

Your welcome, dear. :D

and thanks, I'm hoping it works. I've got a lot going about this summer that I'm dying for clear skin for. I've not decided if I'm going to try the other products, more or less because I don't have the money to shell out for it. I've thought about trying to cleanser though, or maybe buying the '45 day system' off drugstore.com

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=28148

Here's some reviews if you haven't looked on drugstore.

I still really want to try them but it would cost like $150 to send it outside the US. Might be fine if it would last me a year but I can't be spending $150 every 45 days!

Is it because the shipping costs a lot or is it because it's an expensive product? There are a couple of companies that will let you ship whatever product to them and then they'll ship it to you and normally it'll be a lot cheaper as you can specify what international post you want to use. Look up mail forwarding if your interested.

I looked into that but it costs $50 just for one month ($35 of which is a setup charge). Everything else I get from the US has cheap postage so I would only need it for naturallyclear products which wouldn't justify the cost.

It's so expensive because they use fedex which is $33 and then, because I doubt they'll write a different amount on the customs form for me, I'll have to pay over $50 in customs charges. So if I get the whole range for $70 then it will cost over $150 alltogether just for 45 days supply :(