Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stel

New Proactiv commercial

Ok, yeah, all Proactiv commercials kind of suck, and this new one seems to come on ALL the time whenever I'm watching tv. A girl is talking about how great Proactiv is, and she makes the statement that Proactiv is the "bestest." Ummmm, bestest isn't a word. Isn't is good, better, best?? Where did she get bestest from?? Maybe I'm wrong or something. I don't have the bestest grammar skills...lol.

Ok, yeah, all Proactiv commercials kind of suck, and this new one seems to come on ALL the time whenever I'm watching tv. A girl is talking about how great Proactiv is, and she makes the statement that Proactiv is the "bestest." Ummmm, bestest isn't a word. Isn't is good, better, best?? Where did she get bestest from?? Maybe I'm wrong or something. I don't have the bestest grammar skills...lol.

Actually, you're the worstest when it comes to grammar.

Not only that, but they also show people who basically have no acne at all. Its like really mild acne. I would at least be impressed if they showed a before and after picture of someone who has severe acne. Like Proactiv is going to cure that...

By using words that don't exist they can't be sued for false advertising. Try proving in a court of law Proactiv isn't the "bestest"...EXACTLY.

By using words that don't exist they can't be sued for false advertising. Try proving in a court of law Proactiv isn't the "bestest"...EXACTLY.

hahaha, she was probably trying to sound cute, so desperate teens can be like " omg tiffany thats what i need, it sounds like the bestest thing out there, like omg". proactive is a joke. one of the biggestest scams out there.

i don't see how proactiv is any different from dans regimen. I highly doubt dan's regimen would clear cycstic acne either.

Proactiv commercials aggrivate me. I don't want to be such a baby about it but my boyfriend always knows to change the channel when it comes on.

Melissa

It gave me a terrible break-out in Grade 11, fucking shite just my acne significantly worse. Talk about embarrassing. I remember being so excited while waiting for it in the mail too. :whistle:

On a related note, I see their commercials literally all the time these days. They've seemingly taken over every single channel.

I haven't been seeing the TV commercials as much here lately, but that could just be cause I don't have as much time for TV.

Here lately though I've been noticing a swarm of proactiv type commercials on the radio A LOT, and they are even more annoying then the commercials. :wall: