Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
McKennah92

My Accutane Epic Adventure

Day Thirteen

I'm 16 years old & a Female

I started Accutane 13 days ago.

I've mostly had really dry lips and my face is flakey, gross, and dry!

I keep getting big zits on my face and back, which SUCKS!! But I guess it will get better soon? Actually it's looking a lot better than it normally does, which is good. Except I got this huge zit one night while sleeping, right next to my lip and now its like scabbed over and gross.

Does anyone else have trouble NOT picking and popping zits? I have always done it, actually everyone in my family seems to have that habit and I can't seem to make it go away!

(This is going to sound weird...) But I get these boogers in my nose and when I get them out [because EVERYONE picks their nose! don't deny it!] Anyways, when I get them out it seems like it had been attached to my skin and bleeds a little bit.

Anyways, I'll probably update often [not that anyone cares, but you know] Hah.

Oh yeah, I definatly lost my moisturizer and TWO things of chapstick this weekend. Thankfully I found the moisturizer and one thing of chapstick.

What do ya'll find is the best shampoo, moisturizer, lotion, chapstick, etc etc.

(This is going to sound weird...) But I get these boogers in my nose and when I get them out [because EVERYONE picks their nose! don't deny it!] Anyways, when I get them out it seems like it had been attached to my skin and bleeds a little bit.

I get these too. Started 8 days ago and every time I blow my nose, a little bit of blood comes out each time =/.