Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jsword

Starting Accutane

hey guys. so i've had acne ever since i was 15. it was always mild to moderate and never really gave it much attention. about 5 months ago i thought i was done with acne because ive been clear for a while. within those months ive had the worst break out of my life and now i am stuck with severe acne. everything i have tried before is not working. i know it sounds a bit strange but i think i am still finishing up with puberty. i thought i was done but i rememberd when i was 13 or 14 that my nipples were very sore while i was going through puberty. it happened again now and i grow more body hair and new hair on spots that i usually havent. i went to the derm and he prescribed me accutane. about to start on it sometime this week. will accutane work for my hormonal related acne? i am pretty sure my severe break out was due to the wave of puberty that just hit me. it sounds crazy but i have a strong feeling it was related...