Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DannyD

BP for minor acne?

So my acne really isn't that bad, I'll get random big pimples, usually on my chin and around my nose. If I use BP as a spot treatment will that help? I haven't been using any acne medications for a while now, but I get consisted breakouts that are noticeable (mostly on my chin) and I was going to order some of the acne.com BP. Will this work on mild acne spots as well? Or is it made for severe acne cases?

Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't use it as a spot treatment, but just apply it all over your chin and nose after washing face. If you just spot treat you'll be chasing zits all over you face. By applying all over your face you can stop most if not all of the zits while they are still under the skin.

BP will work on all kinds of acne, just as as effective on severe acne, but it still does work. Do apply all over your face because you want to get rid of breakouts and prevent them at the same time.

Danny I suffer similarily to you. Without medication I get maybe 1-3 pimples in a week. Occasionally inflamed, usually not. Definitely advice you to use BP as generally it eliminates all breakouts and you may occasionally have 1 and when it gets bad somehow 1-3 in a week. You will notice a great reduction! Go for it and one other advice dont overuse it only use it once at night before bed or your skin may get used to it, you wanna stay as natural at the same time as possible.