Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crayola88

AloE Vera Gel

gotta quick Q, does aloe vera help clear existing cysts and pustules or does it only help fade scars? and do you guys slather that shite all over your entire face, or just the area affected. im using this brand called lily of the desert. seems better than the fruit of whatever brand cuz it has vitC vitE and all that good stuff.

oh, and when i put it all over my entire face, it dries my skin off the yinyaaang, but dont really wanna use lotion, cuz i dont feel comfortable with putting lotion on my existing acne. any input is greatly appreciated.

i use the same stuff, its hard to explain what it does, i guess it helps inflammation and makes my skin more normal of a color less redness, nothing dramatic but definitly noticable improvement, seems to help shrink any lumps i have forming.

I do my own mosturizer with aloe vera and jojoba, try to get equal parts of them, mix and then put it on my face after washing it with cold water.

thanks for ytour advice errrrbody. ill consider the aloe jojoba mix mamita. does jojoba oil have antibacterial properties? or is it just used as a carrier oil.

i also hear using manuka oil along with jojoba is great for getting rid of deep cysts, as the manuka is an extremely strong antibacterial (30 + Times stronger than tea tree oil) and jojoba is a great penetrator, and easily absorbed by the skin. so combined, they can take care of pretty much any deep cyst and bring it to a head in a matter of days and not weeks.